expr:content='data:blog.isMobile ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> WORD OF HOPE FOR TODAY with Ptr. Rolly Custodio: YOU ARE A CHILD AND WONDERFUL CREATION BY GOD (PART-3)

Monday, March 24, 2014

YOU ARE A CHILD AND WONDERFUL CREATION BY GOD (PART-3)

Tuesday, 25 March 2014

Word of Hope for Today by Bro. Rolly Custodio


YOU ARE A CHILD AND WONDERFUL CREATION BY GOD (PART-3)
‘… Therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God’s’ 1 Corinthians 6:20 KJV

 Today’s Insight


The third claim that God has on you is a word you might not be familiar with: ‘consecrate’. This means to be ‘set apart’. Being declared different, for and by God. Does this mean we need to be perfect? No, you can’t make yourself perfect, only God can and will do that someday (in Heaven).

The step we have to take is the willingness to be consecrated: God is looking for people that are up for it. What does being ‘set apart’ look like? One example could be: ‘My parents want me to go to Bible College and be a minister.’ Well, there’s good news and bad. The good news is that Bible College can deepen your devotion to Christ and give you insights into His Word. The bad news is that your parents can’t ‘call’; you; only God can! ‘… no man takes this honor to himself, but he who is called by God…’ (Hebrews 5:4 NKJ).

So, ‘How do I know where I’m meant to be?’ Basically, when God calls you, you’ll know. That nervous excitement when you know you really should join that mission? Or that sense of righteous anger that drives you to give time and/or money to a specific cause? Whatever the calling, big or small, He will open the doors, make the connections, and provide the resources. All He asks of you is that you ‘consecrated’ yourself to doing His will.

Application:  As you’re praying today, rededicate your whole life back to God. It is now in the best hands.

Parallel verses: Hosea 11-14, Matt 23:1-14, Ps 13, Pro 8:14-16

Today’s Prayer

Heavenly Father, Thank you for your Word today. Lord thank you for calling me even I am not qualified but you did not choose me only but you qualify me Lord to serve you. Lord let my life a dedicated one and be set a part in you to serve in your kingdom so that this life will be a blessing to others. Lord I am not perfect but Lord empowers me to walk blameless and holy that I may serve you in the ministry that you called me for your glory In Jesus’ Name. Amen!

Prayer for Salvation

Lord I admit I am a sinner I repent of all my sins and I receive you into my heart as my personal Lord and Savior Amen. If you mean that prayer above from the bottom of your heart you are now saved. It is God’s Word promise in John 3:16 that if you trust His Son Jesus you will not die but you will have Eternal Life. Welcome to the family of God. In order to grow in your faith with God please do these consistently starting today; 1. Pray always 2. Read your Bible Daily 3. Attend Church Services Regularly 4. Attend Prayer Meeting, Bible Study, Church Seminars and make God first place in your life with your talents and finances 5. Lastly, witness Jesus to others that they may receive Eternal Life also.

Follow me in:

http://rollycustodio.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment