expr:content='data:blog.isMobile ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> WORD OF HOPE FOR TODAY with Ptr. Rolly Custodio: THE BIBLE IS A GOD’S SPEAKING PLACE (PART-5)

Sunday, March 16, 2014

THE BIBLE IS A GOD’S SPEAKING PLACE (PART-5)

Monday, 17 March 2014

Word of Hope for Today by Bro. Rolly Custodio
THE BIBLE IS A GOD’S SPEAKING PLACE (PART-5)
‘Your promises have been thoroughly tested, and your servant loves them.’Psalm 119:140 NIV

Today’s Insight


Can you imagine how honored you’d feel to have a personal audience with a president or prime minister? What are the chances you’d say, ‘Sorry, I’m too busy. I can’t come’? No, you’d approach them with profound respect, observe every protocol and hang on every word. Well, you can have a personal audience each day with the King of Kings and He will speak to you personally through His Word. When you’re in love with someone, you want to spend every possible moment with them, delighting in what they have to say and responding to them from your heart.

David said, ‘The law from Your mouth is more precious to me than thousands of pieces of silver and gold’ (Psalm 119:72 NIV). Again he said, ‘Your promises have been thoroughly tested, and Your servant loves them’ (Psalm 119:140 NIV).

An unknown poet wrote: ‘Though the cover is worn and the pages are torn, and though places bear traces of tears, yet more precious than gold is this book worn and old, that can shatter and scatter my fears. When I prayerfully look in this precious old book, as my eyes scan the pages I see; many tokens of love from the Father above, Who is nearest and dearest to me. This old book is my guide, it's a friend by my side, it will lighten and brighten my way. And each promise I find soothes and gladdens my mind, as I read it and heed it today.’

Whatever you have to sacrifice, whatever priorities you have to rearrange, read your Bible every day.

Parallel verses:   Gal 5:22, 1 Cor 13, Eph 3:14-21, John 15:1-17 (Fruit of the Spirit: Love)

 Today’s Prayer

Heavenly Father, Thank you for your Word today. Lord thank you for your wonderful Word the Bible. Lord thank you that you made this Book possible to us and we can access to you anytime. Lord anoints me to love your Word that I put in my heart and read it daily. Lord empowers me to share this Word to others so that they will know you better and come to you with their open arms. Lord thank you for your Word as inspiration and a guide to my life daily. Lord helps me to love your Word and encourage me Lord to see you face to face every for your glory In Jesus’ Name. Amen!

Prayer for Salvation

Lord I admit I am a sinner I repent of all my sins and I receive you into my heart as my personal Lord and Savior Amen. If you mean that prayer above from the bottom of your heart you are now saved. It is God’s Word promise in John 3:16 that if you trust His Son Jesus you will not die but you will have Eternal Life. Welcome to the family of God. In order to grow in your faith with God please do these consistently starting today; 1. Pray always 2. Read your Bible Daily 3. Attend Church Services Regularly 4. Attend Prayer Meeting, Bible Study, Church Seminars and make God first place in your life with your talents and finances 5. Lastly, witness Jesus to others that they may receive Eternal Life also.

Follow me in:

http://rollycustodio.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment