expr:content='data:blog.isMobile ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> WORD OF HOPE FOR TODAY with Ptr. Rolly Custodio: JESUS, THE RESTORER

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

JESUS, THE RESTORER

Tuesday, 18 March 2014

Word of Hope for Today by Bro. Rolly Custodio
 JESUS, THE RESTORER
‘There is one…mediator between God and men…Jesus.’ 1 Timothy 2:5 KJV

 Today’s Insight


Michael Spencer writes:

‘The truth that Jesus is the one mediator between God and human beings knocked me to the floor and suspended me over the truth that God had done all things necessary for my salvation. He had paid the debt and become the necessary sacrifice. He had loved me to the uttermost. He had given all this to me as a gift. I had nothing to do but simply stop ignoring His gift and receive it. I was a drowning man whose rescue depended on stopping all efforts to swim and trusting someone who was not going to make me a better swimmer, but who would drown in my place. This experience…demolished the idea that I could be anything other than what I was: a broken, sinful, wounded, failing, hurting human being… To try to make myself presentable or acceptable made me less capable of receiving the simple gift of Jesus’ mediation on my behalf.

Jesus was clearing the road so that I could ride victoriously through life. He was becoming the road that would carry me through all the garbage, falls, failures and disasters that were the inevitable results of my existence. In trying to make myself lovable, I had been distancing myself from true love. In pretending to be a leading candidate for the religious life, I was abandoning the life of grace. In seeking to be a good Christian, I was deserting the truth that there is no Gospel for “good” Christians, because the Lamb of God was nailed to an altar for those who are not good, and who are no good at pretending to be good.’

Parallel verses:  2 Kings 16:1 – 18:16, Matt 21:23-32, Ps 26, Pro 7:26-27

Today’s Prayer

Heavenly Father, Thank you for your Word today. Lord thank you for you are our Restorer when we failed you lift up us and when we are hopeless you give us Hope so that by your sacrifice all of us will be reconciled to the Father. Lord than you for paying our sins so that we can have hoped to come to the Father. Lord thank you so much for your unconditional love we become righteous because you are our Righteousness. Lord thank you that the communication between the Father and all men are now accessible because you restore it. Lord give us understand and power to believe that you are the only hope in all humanity so that our relationship to the Father will be restored because you are our Mediator. Lord strengthens us to serve you faithfully that we may restore also those lost souls to bring to heaven for your glory In Jesus’ Name. Amen!

Prayer for Salvation

Lord I admit I am a sinner I repent of all my sins and I receive you into my heart as my personal Lord and Savior Amen. If you mean that prayer above from the bottom of your heart you are now saved. It is God’s Word promise in John 3:16 that if you trust His Son Jesus you will not die but you will have Eternal Life. Welcome to the family of God. In order to grow in your faith with God please do these consistently starting today; 1. Pray always 2. Read your Bible Daily 3. Attend Church Services Regularly 4. Attend Prayer Meeting, Bible Study, Church Seminars and make God first place in your life with your talents and finances 5. Lastly, witness Jesus to others that they may receive Eternal Life also.

Follow me in:

http://rollycustodio.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment