Saturday, 22 March 2014
Word of Hope for Today by Bro. Rolly
Custodio
THERE IS NO ACCIDENT, EVERYTHING HAS A PURPOSE
‘We know that all things work together for good…’ Romans 8:28 NKJV
Today’s Insight
When you know God’s plan for your life, you won’t
permit things that are contrary to it. You won’t be quick to get discouraged
when situations bring conflict and disorder. You won’t become frustrated or
overwhelmed by those things you can’t pray away, confess away, or speak away.
Why? Because you know that if it’s in your life, and it’s not caused by
disobedience, God has allowed it and He wants to use it to produce in you the
nature of Jesus. ‘All things’, not some things, work together for good to those
who love the Lord.
You say, ‘But I can’t see any real purpose in it.’
Hold on, you will! God is building a foundation under you. He’s equipping you
to handle a level of success you can’t cope with right now. Out of this
pressure will come the power to do what He, not others, desires in your life.
He’s teaching you in the wilderness so that when you get to the Promised Land
and people become unco-operative, resentful, or jealous, you won’t be afraid to
cut those unhealthy ties. He wants you to know that your help comes from the
Lord, not people. Do you understand that? If you don’t, you’d better ask
somebody! But don’t ask just anybody, ask the Lord. His Word says, ‘Call to Me,
and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not
know’ (Jeremiah 33:3 NKJV).
Don’t be afraid to ask God, ‘Why?’ Men and women in
the Scripture asked that question often. But be ready when God answers, ‘It’s
for a purpose!’
Today’s Prayer
Heavenly Father, Thank you for your Word today.
Lord thank you for reminding me that everything there is purpose even we
succeed and failed you have a reason and purpose of this scenario. Lord helps
to understand the thing that are happening in my life which sometimes I can’t
understand but your oh Lord give me strength and wisdom why these are happening
to me. Lord thank you for your understanding even I made mistakes you are still
there to correct and train me again to become a man that you need to work in
your Kingdom. Lord empowers me to trust you in everything so that I can passed
those trails in my life for your glory In Jesus’ Name. Amen!
Prayer for Salvation
Lord
I admit I am a sinner I repent of all my sins and I receive you into my heart
as my personal Lord and Savior Amen. If you mean that prayer above from the
bottom of your heart you are now saved. It is God’s Word promise in John 3:16
that if you trust His Son Jesus you will not die but you will have Eternal
Life. Welcome to the family of God. In order to grow in your faith with God
please do these consistently starting today; 1. Pray always 2. Read your Bible
Daily 3. Attend Church Services Regularly 4. Attend Prayer Meeting, Bible Study,
Church Seminars and make God first place in your life with your talents and
finances 5. Lastly, witness Jesus to others that they may receive Eternal Life
also.
Follow me in:

No comments:
Post a Comment