Saturday, 3 January 2015
WORD OF HOPE FOR TODAY BY by Bro. Rolly
Custodio
KNOWING YOU LORD MORE FOR THIS YEAR
“Let
him…boast…that he understands and knows me.”Jer 9:24 NIV
Today’s Devotion
God
says: “Let not the wise man boast of his wisdom or the strong man boast of his
strength or the rich man boast of his riches, but let him who boasts boast
about this: that he understands and knows me” (vv. 23-24 NIV). The truth is, if
you don’t know God it doesn’t matter how much money you have in your bank
account, or what diplomas hang on your wall, or what position you hold in the
company. Until you have a relationship with God, you haven’t really begun to
live! And part of getting to know Him is learning the truth about yourself.
After witnessing the miracle-working power of Christ, Peter acknowledged, “I am
a sinful man!” (Lk 5:8 NIV). When the prophet Isaiah saw the Lord sitting upon
His throne, he cried, “Woe is me!” (Isa 6:5 NKJV). But God doesn’t tell you the
truth about yourself and then leave you that way. No, like a good doctor, He
tells you you’re sick so that you can get the proper treatment. And the proper
treatment for sin is salvation through the blood of Jesus.
Application
You
will never know God until
you are related to Him through Jesus Christ. So if you’ve never accepted Him as
your Savior, start this New Year by praying: “Lord, I repent and turn from my
sin. I place my life in Your hands, trusting You as my Lord and Savior. By
faith I receive the gift of eternal life. Starting today, I ask You to lead and
guide me and fulfill Your will through me. In Jesus’ name I pray: Amen.” Happy
New Year!
Today’s Prayer
Heavenly Father, Thank you
for your Word today. Lord thank you for reminding us to know you more in 2015.
Lord empowers me to devote my life to your Word and spent time in prayer and
serving you so that my intimacy to you Lord will grow and I will know you more.
Lord use to be your empty vessels ready to help and serve others this year for
your glory In Jesus’ Name. Amen!
Prayer for Salvation
Lord
I admit I am a sinner I repent of all my sins and I receive you into my heart
as my personal Lord and Savior Amen. If you mean that prayer above from the
bottom of your heart you are now saved. It is God’s Word promise in John 3:16
that if you trust His Son Jesus you will not die but you will have Eternal Life.
Welcome to the family of God. In order to grow in your faith with God please do
these consistently starting today; 1. Pray always 2. Read your Bible Daily 3.
Attend Church Services Regularly 4. Attend Prayer Meeting, Bible Study, Church
Seminars and make God first place in your life with your talents and finances
5. Lastly, witness Jesus to others that they may receive Eternal Life also.
Follow me also in!
For health tips please
see this video/blog below now!
http://wealth-health-creator.blogspot.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment