expr:content='data:blog.isMobile ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> WORD OF HOPE FOR TODAY with Ptr. Rolly Custodio: LEARN TO WAIT ON GOD'S TIMING

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

LEARN TO WAIT ON GOD'S TIMING


Thursday, 22 January 2015

WORD OF HOPE FOR TODAY BY by Bro. Rolly Custodio 

LEARN TO WAIT ON GOD'S TIMING

“Those who wait upon God get fresh strength.”  Isa 40:31 TM

Today’s Insight

The prophet Isaiah tells us God “energizes those who get tired, gives fresh strength to dropouts. For even young people tire…folk in their prime stumble and fall. But those who wait upon God get fresh strength. They spread their wings and soar like eagles, they run and don’t get tired, they walk and don’t lag behind” (vv. 29-31 TM). When an eagle is on the ground it’s vulnerable to attack by predators like snakes and wolves. On terra firma its surroundings are a fixed reality the eagle can’t change. So what does it do? It rises above them! From the air, everything looks different. The eagle’s altitude transforms its attitude—and that can happen for you too. “Those who wait upon God get fresh strength.” Here are two illustrations of what it means to wait upon God:

(1) Like a wide-winged eagle waiting for a thermal current to carry it heavenward, you must stay in God’s presence with your heart attuned to Him. Do you have duties and demands? Yes, but none as important as this. Why? Because you understand that if you don’t get into God’s presence and stay there until He refreshes and restores you, you won’t make it.

(2) Like an attentive waiter at a fine restaurant whose only aim is to please, you wait on God, sensitive to His voice and surrendered to His will.



 Application

Have the pressures of life left you drained? Watching television may entertain you for a while, but it won’t restore what life takes out of you. Only God can do that, so learn to “wait” on God.

Today’s Prayer

Heavenly Father, Thank you for your Word today. Lord thank you for teaching me to wait on you irregardless whether I am in a hurry or busy. Lord strengthens and stretches my patience on the things that I want to decide right now but I my mind am in trouble and I am bothered for the decision that I want to make today. Lord lead me to your Word and empowers me to wait on you and have confident in you Lord that you will give me the right answer to a decision and give me peach that surpassed understanding and to guard my heart in Christ Jesus. Lord I don’t want to make mistake that’s why I want to wait on you most especially not in my time but for your timing Lord for your glory In Jesus’ Name. Amen!

Prayer for Salvation                  

Lord I admit I am a sinner I repent of all my sins and I receive you into my heart as my personal Lord and Savior Amen. If you mean that prayer above from the bottom of your heart you are now saved. It is God’s Word promise in John 3:16 that if you trust His Son Jesus you will not die but you will have Eternal Life. Welcome to the family of God. In order to grow in your faith with God please do these consistently starting today; 1. Pray always 2. Read your Bible Daily 3. Attend Church Services Regularly 4. Attend Prayer Meeting, Bible Study, Church Seminars and make God first place in your life with your talents and finances 5. Lastly, witness Jesus to others that they may receive Eternal Life also.

Follow me also in!

For health tips please see this video/blog below now!
http://wealth-health-creator.blogspot.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment