Sunday, 10 January 2015
“I
press on…to win the prize.”Php 3:14 NIV
Today’s Insight
The
poorest person in the world isn’t the one without money, but the one without a
God-given vision. Vision requires faith—and focus. Unless you understand what’s
worth fighting for, you risk:
(1) Fighting the
wrong battles.
(2) Fighting at
the wrong time.
(3) Fighting
when you shouldn’t be involved.
(4) Fighting
because you need to win in order to feel good about yourself.
(5) Fighting
even though the battle is already lost but your pride won’t let you accept it.
The
bottom line is: Stay focused on the goal God has given you. John Mason says,
“Destiny delayed is the devil’s delight.” If Satan can’t defeat you outright,
he’ll try to distract you with unimportant things, or disqualify you by getting
you to make bad decisions. Either way, he wins and you lose. Just because
something is good doesn’t mean it’s right for you. When your plate
is full doing what God’s already given you to do, learn to say no to everything
else. Once you can do that, you free yourself from other people’s expectations
and the need for their approval.
Bear
in mind also that “no” doesn’t mean “never”; often it means “not now.” When
you’re spread too thin, you become mediocre at everything and effective at
nothing. When you try to fight on every front, you wear yourself out and fail
to win where it counts.
Application
Fighting
a battle without spoils is like pouring water on a burning shack—unless
somebody’s life is in danger it’s probably not worth it. So conserve your
energy for when you have something really important at stake.
Today’s Prayer
Heavenly Father, Thank you
for your Word today. Lord when I joined with you as your follower I am engaged
already in a spiritual battle. I pray Lord that will enlarge my vision and I believe that before the assignment will
accomplish there are many enemies will stop and resist me in order for me to
give up the dreams that you entrusted me Lord. Lord my eyes are upon you and I
am not looking how many enemies what I have I have a big God that will help me
and go with me up to the end of my mission. Lord empowers me and equip me with
your Word so that I have a road map to reach my destination your glory In
Jesus’ Name. Amen!
Prayer for Salvation
Lord
I admit I am a sinner I repent of all my sins and I receive you into my heart
as my personal Lord and Savior Amen. If you mean that prayer above from the
bottom of your heart you are now saved. It is God’s Word promise in John 3:16
that if you trust His Son Jesus you will not die but you will have Eternal
Life. Welcome to the family of God. In order to grow in your faith with God
please do these consistently starting today; 1. Pray always 2. Read your Bible
Daily 3. Attend Church Services Regularly 4. Attend Prayer Meeting, Bible
Study, Church Seminars and make God first place in your life with your talents
and finances 5. Lastly, witness Jesus to others that they may receive Eternal
Life also.
Follow me also in!
For health tips please
see this video/blog below now!
http://wealth-health-creator.blogspot.com/.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment