Sunday, 11 January 2015
WORD OF HOPE FOR TODAY BY by Bro. Rolly
Custodio
SPIRITUAL DRYNESS
“Four
men arrived carrying a paralyzed man on a mat.”Mk 2:3 NLT
Today’s Insight
One
day when Jesus was preaching at a house in Capernaum “four men arrived carrying
a paralyzed man on a mat.” This man wanted to move but he couldn’t. And
spiritual dryness works that way too. Inside, you know you have what it takes
to succeed, but your spirit isn’t responding. What’s going on? Unremitting
stress creates pressure that eventually turns to frustration, and constant
frustration produces weariness. You feel bland. Nothing excites you. One day
feels like the next, until you start believing that nothing will ever go right
for you. It doesn’t matter whether you live in a mansion or a mud hut; unless
you’re free in your spirit, it’s like living in a prison. There are different
kinds of spiritual paralysis. There’s the kind that leaves you with out-of-control
emotions. You can’t hold on to what you need, like a job or a relationship. You
know something’s wrong but you can’t seem to make it right. Another type of
spiritual paralysis stems from mental, emotional, and physical exhaustion. When
people are continually drawing from you, eventually you run dry. It’s
impossible to be an encouragement to others without refilling your own well at
the Source. Refuse to spend another day in a paralyzed, out-of-control,
exhausted and very dry in spiritual state.
Application
Like
the man in today’s story, you’ll find your answer in Jesus. He gives joy,
freedom, and purpose to life; He “refreshes the weary and satisfies the faint”
(See Isa 40:31). But you have a part to play as well: to “build [yourself] up
in your most holy faith, and pray in the Holy Spirit. Keep [yourself] in God’s
love” (Jude 20-21 NIV).
Today’s Prayer
Heavenly Father, Thank you
for your Word today. Lord I am stagnant, paralyze and very dry in my spiritual
walk but I trust you Lord to help me and restore my soul again that I can serve
you well. Lord as you have said in your Word that you show to me the path of
life, in your presence is fullness of joy and in your right are pleasure
forever. Lord irregardless of my status and what I feel, I want to know you
more and seek you deeper because I believe
that in your presence you will restore my soul and give again my fullness of
joy that surpassing understanding and guard my heart in Christ Jesus. Lord I
truly believe that If I tap and seek you again I will regain my spiritual fire
and this dryness will gone that I will experience again and this dryness will be gone forever so
that you can use me again Lord for your glory In Jesus’ Name. Amen!
Prayer for Salvation
Lord
I admit I am a sinner I repent of all my sins and I receive you into my heart
as my personal Lord and Savior Amen. If you mean that prayer above from the
bottom of your heart you are now saved. It is God’s Word promise in John 3:16
that if you trust His Son Jesus you will not die but you will have Eternal
Life. Welcome to the family of God. In order to grow in your faith with God
please do these consistently starting today; 1. Pray always 2. Read your Bible
Daily 3. Attend Church Services Regularly 4. Attend Prayer Meeting, Bible
Study, Church Seminars and make God first place in your life with your talents
and finances 5. Lastly, witness Jesus to others that they may receive Eternal
Life also.
Follow me also in!
For health tips please
see this video/blog below now!
http://wealth-health-creator.blogspot.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment