Thursday, 15 January 2015
WORD OF HOPE FOR TODAY BY by Bro. Rolly Custodio
ALL HAVE FREE CHOICES BUT CHOOSE GOD’S WILL (PART-3)
“Prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.” Romans 12:2 NKJV
Today’s Insight
In order to fulfill God’s will for your life, you’ll have to deal with: what other people want you to be. Your boss wants you to be more productive. Your health club wants you to be more fit. Your credit card company wants you to be deeper in debt. Seems like everybody has an agenda for you, and if you spend your life trying to meet their expectations you’ll never be free. Sometimes loving people means having to disappoint them. Seeking to become the person others want you to be is a shallow way to live.
Nobody can tell you exactly how to change, because only God knows. Even you can’t tell yourself how to change, because you didn’t create yourself. To love someone is to desire and work toward their becoming the best possible version of themselves. And the one person in the entire universe who’s qualified to do this is God. Unlike people, God has no hidden agenda or unmet needs He’s hoping you can help Him with. He knows what the best version of you looks like. He delights in the very idea of it, and is already working to bring it to fruition in your life. The Bible says, “In all things God works for the good of those who love him” (Ro 8:28 NIV).
Application
God is at work every moment to help you become His best version of you. And you’ll only be truly free when you make up your mind to be happy about being the person God meant you to be—the one He’s working on every day.
Today’s Prayer
Heavenly Father, Thank you for your Word today. Lord thank you for looking my future hopeful and brighter than yesterday. Lord helps me to choose your path for I believe if I choose your Will I will never be disappointed. Lord thank you for your great plan into my life. Lord I ask wisdom from you that I may be able to discern what others doing to my life for what they want to be but you oh Lord has a perfect plan for my life and that I trust your plan will bring to what you supposed to be. Lord thank you for your faithfulness to my life and family. Lord empowers me to execute your plan that you designed into my life and that to remain faithful in serving you for your glory In Jesus’ Name. Amen!
Prayer for Salvation
Lord I admit I am a sinner I repent of all my sins and I receive you into my heart as my personal Lord and Savior Amen. If you mean that prayer above from the bottom of your heart you are now saved. It is God’s Word promise in John 3:16 that if you trust His Son Jesus you will not die but you will have Eternal Life. Welcome to the family of God. In order to grow in your faith with God please do these consistently starting today; 1. Pray always 2. Read your Bible Daily 3. Attend Church Services Regularly 4. Attend Prayer Meeting, Bible Study, Church Seminars and make God first place in your life with your talents and finances 5. Lastly, witness Jesus to others that they may receive Eternal Life also.
Follow me also in!
For health tips please see this video/blog below now!
http://wealth-health-creator.blogspot.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment