expr:content='data:blog.isMobile ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> WORD OF HOPE FOR TODAY with Ptr. Rolly Custodio: ALL HAVE FREE CHOICES BUT CHOOSE GOD'S WILL (PART-2)

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

ALL HAVE FREE CHOICES BUT CHOOSE GOD'S WILL (PART-2)



WORD OF HOPE FOR TODAY BY by Bro. Rolly Custodio 
 ALL HAVE FREE CHOICES BUT CHOOSE GOD'S WILL (PART-2)
“I delight to do Your will, O my God.”Ps 40:8 NKJV

Today’s Insight

In discovering and doing God’s will for your life, you must come to terms with: what you think you should be. Comparison kills spiritual growth. For example, the mother of three young children hears her pastor preach about Christians who rise at dawn every day to spend an hour of quiet time with God. The fact is, she’d love an hour of quiet time—anytime! But her kids won’t cooperate! So what she takes away from the sermon is that she doesn’t measure up as a Christian. In essence, she’s practicing “spirituality by comparison” and living under a cloud of guilt. It doesn’t occur to her that the love she expresses to her children counts as a spiritual activity. Or that she may be serving God more faithfully than somebody who neglects their family in order to have that hour of quiet every morning. Another example: A gregarious, spontaneous husband is married to a woman who enjoys solitude. It comes easily to her. Nevertheless, he feels like he’s a failure when it comes to prayer because he doesn’t enjoy being alone the way his wife does. He doesn’t consider that his joy and willingness in serving others counts, or that the degree to which he loves them is shaping his soul and delighting God. “Should” is an important word.

Application

But when it comes to spiritual growth, God doesn’t want you to obey Him just because you “should.” He designed you to want His plan for your life—to get to the place where you can say, “I delight to do Your will, O my God.” 


Today’s Prayer

Heavenly Father, Thank you for your Word today. Lord thank you for this close intimacy into my life. I believe Lord that being intimate with you is the ultimate aspiration that I desire. Lord thank you for meeting me in silent place where I enjoy much. Teach me Lord to enjoy your presence  either I am with my spouse or children or alone. Lord I pray that I will chose to follow your will and serve you from the rest of my life for your glory In Jesus’ Name. Amen!

Prayer for Salvation                  

Lord I admit I am a sinner I repent of all my sins and I receive you into my heart as my personal Lord and Savior Amen. If you mean that prayer above from the bottom of your heart you are now saved. It is God’s Word promise in John 3:16 that if you trust His Son Jesus you will not die but you will have Eternal Life. Welcome to the family of God. In order to grow in your faith with God please do these consistently starting today; 1. Pray always 2. Read your Bible Daily 3. Attend Church Services Regularly 4. Attend Prayer Meeting, Bible Study, Church Seminars and make God first place in your life with your talents and finances 5. Lastly, witness Jesus to others that they may receive Eternal Life also.

Follow me also in!

For health tips click this video/blog below now!
http://wealth-health-creator.blogspot.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment