Tuesday, 25 Feb. 2014
Word of Hope For Today
by Bro. Rolly Custodio
Find a Trustworthy Man who is willing to teach others
‘…The works that I do [you] will do also…’ John 14:12 NKJV
Today’s Insight
Jesus was the perfect mentor. He told His
disciples, ‘The works that I do [you] will do also.’ If you want to reach the
fullness of your God-given potential, ask God for the right mentors. You will
always go further with a good mentor coaching and pushing you. Some mentors are
given for a short season, others for a lifetime, so you must know the
difference.
How do you recognize a mentor? In eight
ways. The credo of the true mentor is this:
(1) I am willing to spend the time it takes to
build a close relationship with the learner;
(2) I commit myself to believing in the potential
of the learner, to telling them the exciting future I see ahead for him or her;
to visualizing and verbalizing the possibilities for their life;
(3) I am willing to be vulnerable and transparent
before the learner, I’m willing to share not only my strengths and successes,
but also my weaknesses, failures, brokenness, and sins;
(4) I am willing to be honest yet affirming in
confronting the learner’s errors, faults, and areas of immaturity;
(5) I am committed to standing by the learner
through trials – even trials that are self-inflicted as a result of ignorance
or error;
(6) I am committed to helping the learner set goals
for his or her spiritual life, career, or ministry, and to helping the learner
dream his or her dream;
(7) I am willing to objectively evaluate the
learner’s progress toward his or her goal;
(8) Above all, I am committed to faithfully living
out everything I teach.
Parallel verses: 1 Kings 10-11, Matt 16:13-20, Ps 40:9-17, Pro 6:6-8
Today’s Prayer
Heavenly Father thank
you for your powerful Word today. Lord thank you for calling and choosing me to
be your Servant Leader in your Kingdom or in your Church or in my family. Lord
thank you that raise up me as your worker, teacher and being mentor to others.
Lord empowers me by your Word so that I can teach others with your right
doctrine or teachings based on the Word the Word of God. Lord allows my life to
a living Word so that I can raise a Trustworthy Man who is willing to teach others
too. Lord anoints me as your Servant that I may like a feet of the Master who
is ready in every for your glory, In Jesus Name. Amen!
Prayer for Salvation
Lord
I admit I am a sinner I repent of all my sins and I receive you into my heart
as my personal Lord and Savior Amen. If you mean that prayer above from the
bottom of your heart you are now saved. It is God’s Word promise in John 3:16
that if you trust His Son Jesus you will not die but you will have Eternal
Life. Welcome to the family of God. In order to grow in your faith with God
please do these consistently starting today; 1. Pray always 2. Read your Bible
Daily 3. Attend Church Services Regularly 4. Attend Prayer Meeting, Bible
Study, Church Seminars and make God first place in your life with your talents
and finances 5. Lastly, witness Jesus to others that they may receive Eternal
Life also.
Follow me in:

No comments:
Post a Comment