expr:content='data:blog.isMobile ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> WORD OF HOPE FOR TODAY with Ptr. Rolly Custodio: He's a God of Restoration (Part-3)

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

He's a God of Restoration (Part-3)

Wednesday, 11 December 2013

Word of Hope for Today with Bro. Rolly Custodio

He’s a God of Restoration (Part-3)

‘…You shall surely…recover all.’ 1 Samuel 30:8

Today’s Insight

Are you saying, ‘If only I hadn’t said, or done…’? You’re not unique; we all have our regrets. But God wants us to learn from them, not live in them. ‘For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though He was rich, yet for your sakes He became poor, that you through His poverty might become rich.’ Jesus wore the crown of thorns so you could wear the crown of righteousness, and be in right standing with God. ‘Being

justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ’ (Romans 5:1 KJV).
Being justified gives you the right to stand before God and claim His best. Is your business struggling or failing? Peter the fisherman experienced that too. So Jesus, the Restorer, said to him: ‘…“Launch out into the deep and let down your nets for a catch.” But Simon answered and said to Him, “Master, we have toiled all night and caught nothing; nevertheless at Your word I will let down the net.” And when they had done this, they caught a great number of fish, and their net was breaking. So they signalled to their partners in the other boat to come and help them. And they came and filled both the boats, so that they began to sink’ (Luke 5:4-7 NKJV).

Just one word from Jesus, and you can go from the threshold of bankruptcy to adding a second boat. Jesus actually gave Peter back more than he lost. So the word of hope for you today is, ‘Believe for more than you expected, because our God is a God of restoration.’
Parallel verses: Gen 44-46, Jn 19:1-24, Ps 148:7-14 , Ecc 5:4-6

Today’s Prayer

Heavenly Father thank you for your Word today. Lord, I come before you with a humble heart. Lord I thank you for giving back all the I had lost. Lord thank you that you are there for me to strengthen and put me in a right track again. Lord empowers me to completely restored my shuttered life so that you can use me in your kingdom to be fruitful servant for your glory. In Jesus Name, Amen!

Prayer for Salvation

Lord I admit I am a sinner I repent of all my sins and I receive you into my heart as my personal Lord and Savior Amen. If you mean that prayer above from the bottom of your heart you are now saved. It is God’s Word promise in John 3:16 that if you trust His Son Jesus you will not die but you will have Eternal Life. Welcome to the family of God. In order to grow in your faith with God please do these consistently starting today; 1. Pray always 2. Read your Bible Daily 3. Attend Church Services Regularly 4. Attend Prayer Meeting, Bible Study, Church Seminars and make God first place in your life with your talents and finances 5. Lastly, witness Jesus to others that they may receive Eternal Life also.

Follow/ likes/ subscribed to me in:

http://youtube.com/rollycustodio
http://wordofhopefor2day.blogspot.com
http://facebook.com/JesusistheWealthCreator
http://twitter.com/rollycustodio77
http://facebook.com/rollycustodioministries
http://netlog.com/custodiorolly
http://scribd.com/srvtech7
http://prayerintercessors.blogspot.com
http://rollycustodio.wordpress.com/
http://invest2makewealth.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment