Tuesday, 10 December 2013
Word of Hope for Today by Bro. Rolly Custodio
He’s a God of Restoration (Part-2)
‘…You shall surely…recover all.’ 1 Samuel 30:8
Today’s Insight
One day the Amalekites swept down on King David’s home town, burning it to the ground and taking its families captive. In this scene of devastation, David and his men ‘…lifted up their voices and wept, until they had no more power to weep’ (1 Samuel 30:4 NKJV).
Now, God will let you grieve your losses because that’s healthy, but He won’t allow you to stay there too long. So God said to David, ‘Pursue, for you shall surely overtake them and without fail recover all.’ (v 8) Did David and his men get back everything they had lost? Yes, and much more besides, for our God is not only a God of restoration but a God of abundance.
You say, ‘I feel so ashamed of the years I have wasted.’ The God Who created time can give you more of it. ‘I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten… the consuming locust…You shall eat in plenty and be satisfied, and praise the Name of the Lord your God, who has dealt wondrously with you; and My people shall never be put to shame’ (Joel 2:25-26 NKJV).
Notice the word, ‘plenty’. When God blesses you, it will not come from an eyedropper or from a rationed supply. No, you’ll be able to sing, ‘His love has no limit; His grace has no measure, His power no boundary known unto men. For out of His infinite riches in Jesus, He give, and give, and give again.’ Ever since Adam and Eve ‘blew it’ in Eden, God’s desire and plan has been to restore to us all that we have lost. So come to Him today and let the restoration begin.
Parallel verses: Gen 42-43, Jn 18:19-40, Ps 148:1-6 , Ecc 5:1-3
Today’s Prayer
Heavenly Father thank you for your Word today. Lord, I come before you with a humble heart. Lord I thank you for restoring all that I have lost. Lord thank you for your wonderful plans for not evil but for good. You are the God that your supply will not run out. Lord helps me trust you even I am in the rock bottom right now. Lord thank you so much for everything that you have done in my life. You are wonderful and amazing Lord and you will never leave your children hungry and poor but you will show your power and abundance to us. Lord strengthens me to obey you all the days of my life for your glory. In Jesus Name, Amen!
Prayer for Salvation
Lord I admit I am a sinner I repent of all my sins and I receive you into my heart as my personal Lord and Savior Amen. If you mean that prayer above from the bottom of your heart you are now saved. It is God’s Word promise in John 3:16 that if you trust His Son Jesus you will not die but you will have Eternal Life. Welcome to the family of God. In order to grow in your faith with God please do these consistently starting today; 1. Pray always 2. Read your Bible Daily 3. Attend Church Services Regularly 4. Attend Prayer Meeting, Bible Study, Church Seminars and make God first place in your life with your talents and finances 5. Lastly, witness Jesus to others that they may receive Eternal Life also.
Follow/ likes/ subscribed to me in:
http://youtube.com/rollycustodio
http://wordofhopefor2day.blogspot.com
http://facebook.com/JesusistheWealthCreator
http://twitter.com/rollycustodio77
http://facebook.com/rollycustodioministries
http://netlog.com/custodiorolly
http://scribd.com/srvtech7
http://prayerintercessors.blogspot.com
http://rollycustodio.wordpress.com/
http://invest2makewealth.blogspot.com

No comments:
Post a Comment