Thursday, 2 January 2014
Word of Hope for Today with Bro. Rolly Custodio
Expect Great Things from God
‘…Hitherto hath the Lord helped us.’ 1 Samuel 7:12
Today’s Insight
The Bible says, ‘Then Samuel took a stone…and called the name of it Ebenezer, saying, “Hitherto hath the Lord helped us.’’’ As you end this year and look back, what do you see? Monuments to failure? Wasted opportunities? When it comes to your failures, God says, ‘I, even I, am He that blotteth out thy transgressions for Mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins’ (Isaiah 43:25 KJV). hen it comes to your wasted opportunities, God says, ‘I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten…’ (Joel 2:25 NKJV).
A wise man said, ‘If we do not learn from the past we are doomed to repeat it.’ It’s okay to look back and learn, but if you drive looking in the rearview mirror, you’ll end up in a ditch. Whether good or bad, don’t get stuck in the past. ‘Say not thou, “What is the cause that the former days were better than these?” for thou dost not inquire wisely concerning this’ (Ecclesiastes 7:10 KJV). One of the dangers of growing old is that you become more excited about the past than you are about the future. A lady wrote to a newspaper editor and said, ‘Your newspaper is not as good as it used to be.’ He wrote back and quipped, ‘It never has been.’ God says, ‘I know the plans I have for you…they are plans for good…’ (Jeremiah 29:11 TLB). God has a plan for you this coming year. So, ‘hats off to the past and coats off to the future!’ Roll up your sleeves, go to work, and expect great things from God.
Parallel Verses: Job 40-42, Mt 3:1-12, Ps 116 , Ecc 12:13-14
Today’s Prayer
Heavenly Father thank you for your Word today. Lord, I come before you with a humble heart. Lord thank you for giving us a bright future and we expect this again for the whole year better and more blessings to come. Lord I pronounce blessings upon blessings and favor upon favor for this year and for your glory. In Jesus Name, Amen!
Prayer for Salvation
Lord I admit I am a sinner I repent of all my sins and I receive you into my heart as my personal Lord and Savior Amen. If you mean that prayer above from the bottom of your heart you are now saved. It is God’s Word promise in John 3:16 that if you trust His Son Jesus you will not die but you will have Eternal Life. Welcome to the family of God. In order to grow in your faith with God please do these consistently starting today; 1. Pray always 2. Read your Bible Daily 3. Attend Church Services Regularly 4. Attend Prayer Meeting, Bible Study, Church Seminars and make God first place in your life with your talents and finances 5. Lastly, witness Jesus to others that they may receive Eternal Life also.
Follow me in:
"Plant a WORD and you will reap a THOUGHT, Plant a THOUGHT and you will reap an ACTION, Plant an ACTION and you will reap a CHARACTER, Plant a CHARACTER and you will reap your DESTINY". The Bible says Prove yourselves doers of the Word, and not merely hearers.If you are a doer of the Word you are like a man who looks intently at the perfect law and abides by it then you will be blessed in whatever you do. The Goal of this site is to empower you with God's Word and gives you encouragement daily.
Wednesday, January 1, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment