expr:content='data:blog.isMobile ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> WORD OF HOPE FOR TODAY with Ptr. Rolly Custodio: RUSHING A DECISION IN RELATIONSHIP (Part- 2)

Sunday, January 5, 2014

RUSHING A DECISION IN RELATIONSHIP (Part- 2)

Monday, 6 January 2014

Word of Hope for Today with Bro. Rolly Custodio

 

RUSHING A DECISION IN RELATIONSHIP (Part- 2)

 

‘No one who drinks the water I give will ever be thirsty again’ John 4:14 CEV

Today’s Insight


We all want to be loved and appreciated for who we are. And when it doesn’t happen on our timetable, it’s tempting to rush into a relationship hoping it’ll make everything better. The last couple to live happily ever after may have been Snow White and Prince Charming! The real failure is not in falling down but in staying there when you have fallen. Jesus told His disciples to shake the dust from their failures and move on. It’s good advice. Don’t become caught up in your failures. Don’t become condemned to repeat the past. Learn from your mistakes and move on. Paul said the same thing in Philippians: ‘Forgetting what is behind I press on’ (Philippians 3:13-14 NIV).

One day Jesus stopped at a well and met a woman who’d been married five times. You might think she would have got the picture by that stage but she was pursuing yet another relationship. Jesus laid it on the line for her: her need was not another man, but a relationship with God. He said, ‘No one who drinks the water I give will ever be thirsty again’ (John 4:14 CEV). Jesus saw beyond her sin to her real need, and restored her sense of selfworth. Bottom line: only the water Jesus gives will quench your soul’s thirst.

So what now? Your greatest need, and source of your self-worth, is not the love of a human being, but it’s to have the unconditional love of a Heavenly Father. All other relationships stand in line behind that Top One and will not last!


Today’s Prayer

Heavenly Father thank you for your Word today. Lord, I come before you with a humble heart. Lord thank you for adopting me as your child. I am not worthy of your love and become your family because I am sinner but you oh Lord you love me for what I am and you don’t measure on what sins that I committed and what goodness that I do but you judge me because you see my heart to humble before you and ask forgiveness. Truly you are a God of many chances you still forgive me Lord and accept me in your kingdom because of your great love to us. Lord thank you so much for your unconditional love and no words can explain on how we can pay back of what you have done in our lives. Lord makes me a person that you want me to be so that I may return your favor for your glory. In Jesus Name, Amen!

Prayer for Salvation

Lord I admit I am a sinner I repent of all my sins and I receive you into my heart as my personal Lord and Savior Amen. If you mean that prayer above from the bottom of your heart you are now saved. It is God’s Word promise in John 3:16 that if you trust His Son Jesus you will not die but you will have Eternal Life. Welcome to the family of God. In order to grow in your faith with God please do these consistently starting today; 1. Pray always 2. Read your Bible Daily 3. Attend Church Services Regularly 4. Attend Prayer Meeting, Bible Study, Church Seminars and make God first place in your life with your talents and finances 5. Lastly, witness Jesus to others that they may receive Eternal Life also.

Follow me in: 

No comments:

Post a Comment