Friday, 4 November 2016
Word of Hope for Today with PRC
Relationship Matters Most
“Let us not love with words…but with actions.” 1Jn 3:18 NIV
Today’s Insight
Here are five scriptural ways to improve the quality of your relationships:
(1) Always show appreciation. Who are the people that really matter in your life? Let them know you love them, and do it often. Practice the ten-to-one rule: ten compliments to everyone criticism! Many of us think the best way to help people is to “straighten them out.” No, the best way to help others is to look for the best in them. Dr. John Maxwell calls this “the 101 Percent Principle.” Look for one thing you admire in somebody, then give them 100 percent encouragement for it. That’ll help you to like them, and vice versa.
(2) Put others first. “Serve wholeheartedly, as if you were serving the Lord, not men” (Eph 6:7 NIV). If you adopt that mindset in your dealings with others, you will go far in life.
(3) Serve others gladly. Talking about how difficult it is to hire and train people, an airline executive said, “Service is the only thing we have to sell, but it’s the toughest thing to teach because nobody wants to be thought of as a servant.”
(4) Forgive it, resolve it, and move beyond it. If someone has hurt you and you need to address it, do it immediately. Then forgive it, resolve it, and move beyond it. And if it’s not worth bringing up, forget it and move on.
(5) Make time for the people who matter. Don’t give away your time on a first-come-first-served basis. Don’t devote so much energy to “the squeaky wheel” that you shortchange the people in your life who matter most.
Today’s Prayer
Heavenly Father, Thank you for your Word Today. Thank you for giving me insight on the aspects of relationship. Lord empowers me to add value to my love ones and others that they will be inspired always. Lord I ask You to give me wisdom in all my priorities in life that I may weight time to my family than to business overload, that I may give guidance to my children rather than looking to get by the time, that I may learn to give to others than to focus only to myself needs. Lord helps me to open my eyes and my heart than I may learn to focus on improving my relationship with your Lord and to my family and others. Lord thank you for the wisdom for giving priority to relationship for I believed that this is your will for your glory. In Jesus’ Mighty Name. Amen!
Prayer for Salvation
Lord I admit I am a sinner I repent of all my sins and I receive you into my heart as my personal Lord and Savior, In Jesus Name! Amen. If you mean that prayer from the bottom of your heart you are now saved. It is God’s Word testified in John 3:16 that if you trust His Son Jesus you will not die but you will have Eternal Life. Welcome to the family of God!
In order for you to grow in your faith with God please do these consistently starting today; 1. Pray always 2. Read your Bible Daily 3. Attend Prayer Meeting, Bible Study, Church Training Seminars 4. Attend Church Services Regularly and make God first place in your life with your talents and finances 5. Lastly, witness Jesus to others that they may receive Eternal Life also.
Follow me in:
For health tips click this video/blog below now!
For Online Business:

No comments:
Post a Comment