Saturday,
19 November 2016
Word of Hope for Today with PRC
The Parable of the Talent
‘…I was
afraid and went out and hid your talent in the ground…’
Matthew 25:25
Today’s Insight
One of the most familiar parables Jesus told illustrates how things work
in God’s kingdom: ‘Then he who had received one talent came. “Master,” he said,
“…I was afraid and went out and hid your talent in the ground.”…His master
replied, “You wicked, lazy servant!…You should have put my money on deposit
with the bankers, so that when I returned I would have received it back with
interest. Take the talent from him and give it to the one who has the ten
talents. For everyone who has will be given more, and he will have an
abundance. Whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken from him
…throw that worthless servant outside”’ (vv 24-29 NIV).
Can you imagine going to work next Friday and watching your boss hand
your pay packet to someone else, while you stand there? That’s exactly what’s
going on in this story. It’s a picture of what will happen at the judgment seat
of Christ—and you’ll be there to see it. Why did the Lord come down so hard on
this guy? Because he buried his talent. And why did he bury it? Because he ‘was
afraid’. Afraid of what?
a) Afraid the talent God had given him wasn’t equal to the task.
b) Afraid to take a risk in case he failed.
c) Afraid he didn’t have the talents others had, therefore his didn’t
count. Just like there are degrees of punishment in hell (Matthew 11:21-24),
there will be degrees of reward in heaven. And how you use your talent now
determines what your reward will be then.
Today’s Prayer
Heavenly Father, Thank you for your Word Today. Thank you for teaching
me to educate myself about investment and to multiply our talent and position.
Lord we knew that you teach this topic today to remind your children to be
productive and maximize my ability or talents so that I may not waste the time for today. Lord thank
you for this wisdom and I believed that you are serious for your children to
experience the abundance of life in terms of physical health, spiritual
maturity and financial possession. In Jesus’ Mighty Name. Amen!
Prayer for
Salvation
Lord I admit I am a sinner I
repent of all my sins and I receive you into my heart as my personal Lord and
Savior, In Jesus Name! Amen. If you mean that prayer from the bottom of your
heart you are now saved. It is God’s Word testified in John 3:16 that if you
trust His Son Jesus you will not die but you will have Eternal Life. Welcome to
the family of God!
In order for you to grow in your
faith with God please do these consistently starting today; 1. Pray always 2.
Read your Bible Daily 3. Attend Prayer Meeting, Bible Study, Church Training
Seminars 4. Attend Church Services Regularly and make God first place in your
life with your talents and finances 5. Lastly, witness Jesus to others that
they may receive Eternal Life also.
Follow me in
Social Media:
http://facebook.com/rollycustodio7
http://instagram.com/rollycustodio7
For
Online Business:
http://stocksbizinsight.com
Health tips:

No comments:
Post a Comment