Monday,
28 November 2016
Word of Hope for Today with PRC
Final Place for Believers -
Heaven (Part-1)
‘I am going there to prepare a place for you.’ John
14:2
Today’s Insight
In this devotional we stress the importance of maximising each day:
enjoying where you are on your way to where you’re going. And that’s good
advice. But ultimately, as a redeemed child of God your greatest longing
shouldn’t be for that which is temporal but for that which is eternal - your
heavenly home. Jesus described it this way: ‘In my Father’s house are many
rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a
place for you.’
Max Lucado writes: ‘The journey home is nice, but the journey is not the
goal. I prepared part of this message on an airplane. As I looked around at
fellow passengers, I saw contented people. Thanks to books, pillows, and
crossword puzzles, they passed the time quite nicely. But suppose this
announcement were heard: “Ladies and gentlemen, this flight is your final
destination. We’ll never land; your home is this plane, so enjoy the journey.”
The passengers would become mutineers. We’d take over the cockpit and seek a
landing strip. We wouldn’t settle for such an idea.
The journey isn’t the destination. The vessel isn’t the goal. Those who
are content with nothing more than the joy of the journey are settling for too
little satisfaction. Our hearts tell us that there’s more to this life than
this life. We, like E.T., lift bent fingers to the sky. We may not know where
to point, but we know not to call the airplane our home.’ Jesus said, ‘I am
going there to prepare a place for you.’ And there’s no place on earth like it!
So live with heaven in mind.
Today’s Prayer
Heavenly Father, Thank you for your Word Today. Lord Your Word
today remind us that we have a final place for our destiny and that place we will see you
face to face and have close fellowship with you. Lord teaches us to number our days
that we may have the heart of wisdom which means Lord we will not passing the days
without talking to you and enjoy our fellowship with you while we are on earth so
that Lord we can practice our eternal job is to worship You forever in heaven. Lord
thank you for giving assurance of eternal life and a final place that we live in someday.
Lord empowers us to stay faithful to you so that we can be sure of our eternal destination for
your glory In Jesus’ Mighty Name. Amen!
Prayer for
Salvation
Lord I admit I am a sinner I
repent of all my sins and I receive you into my heart as my personal Lord and
Savior, In Jesus Name! Amen. If you mean that prayer from the bottom of your
heart you are now saved. It is God’s Word testified in John 3:16 that if you
trust His Son Jesus you will not die but you will have Eternal Life. Welcome to
the family of God!
In order for you to grow in your
faith with God please do these consistently starting today; 1. Pray always 2.
Read your Bible Daily 3. Attend Prayer Meeting, Bible Study, Church Training
Seminars 4. Attend Church Services Regularly and make God first place in your
life with your talents and finances 5. Lastly, witness Jesus to others that
they may receive Eternal Life also.
Additional Reading: Ezek 27-29, James 3
Follow me in
Social Media:
For
Online Business:
Health tips:

No comments:
Post a Comment