expr:content='data:blog.isMobile ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> WORD OF HOPE FOR TODAY with Ptr. Rolly Custodio: What is Integrity?

Sunday, November 20, 2016

What is Integrity?

Monday,   21 November 2016

Word of Hope for Today with PRC


What is Integrity?
 'The integrity of the upright guides them.’ Proverbs 11:3


Today’s Insight

The word integrity derives from the word integer, a mathematical term for a whole number as opposed to a fraction. So when you walk in integrity, that means you tell the whole truth and not just a fraction of it. That’s why we take an oath in court to tell ‘the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth’. Why do we slant the truth, embellish it, and tell half-truths? Sometimes it’s for financial gain, other times it’s for social advantage. Sometimes it’s to hide our actions, other times it’s to avail ourselves of certain benefits.

Jacob, whose name meant ‘trickster’, conspired with his mother and deceived his father into giving him the birthright of the firstborn - twice as much of their father’s inheritance which rightfully belonged to his older brother Esau. And Jacob paid dearly for it. He spent the next fourteen years as a fugitive working for his father-in-law, who was an even bigger and better cheat than Jacob. Finally, in despair, Jacob had an encounter with God and heard these words: ‘I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go…I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you’ (Genesis 28:15 NIV 2011 Edition).

That day Jacob’s value system changed, and the taker became a giver. He told God, ‘Of all that you give me I will give you a tenth’ (v. 22 NIV 2011 Edition). And after that God blessed him beyond his wildest dreams. He returned home after many years with a beautiful family, great riches, and a new name: Israel. The truth is, integrity pays dividends every time. Why? Because God guarantees it.

Today’s Prayer

Heavenly Father, Thank you for your Word Today.  Thank you for teaching us to always tell the truth and not to hide the things to our personal motive and advantage. Lord I pray that my motive in my life will always to help others and bring them towards you that they may taste the goodness of life and walk the real life with you and we call this real living. Lord whatever happens I will always cling to your Word and to follow your Path today. Lord I believed that trusting your Word is more than Integrity because your Word is Truth. Lord as you knew we live in a fallen world but I will follow you with all my heart is where are safe. Lord strengthens us to speak the Truth for your glory  In Jesus’ Mighty Name. Amen!

Other Reference verses: Ezek 11-13, Heb 9


Prayer for Salvation

Lord I admit I am a sinner I repent of all my sins and I receive you into my heart as my personal Lord and Savior, In Jesus Name! Amen. If you mean that prayer from the bottom of your heart you are now saved. It is God’s Word testified in John 3:16 that if you trust His Son Jesus you will not die but you will have Eternal Life. Welcome to the family of God!

In order for you to grow in your faith with God please do these consistently starting today; 1. Pray always 2. Read your Bible Daily 3. Attend Prayer Meeting, Bible Study, Church Training Seminars 4. Attend Church Services Regularly and make God first place in your life with your talents and finances 5. Lastly, witness Jesus to others that they may receive Eternal Life also.

Follow me in Social Media:


For Online Business:


Health tips:




No comments:

Post a Comment