Monday,
13 June 2016
Word of Hope for Today
with Pastor RD Custodio
The Right Focus
"You,
Lord, give perfect peace to those who keep their purpose firm." Isaiah
26:3
Today’s Insight
Your
life is like a camera; you’ve got to focus it correctly to get the right
results. Having the right focus can bring four results as follows;
First, it simplifies things.
When you’re not clear as to your purpose, you try to do too much, and that
causes stress, inner conflict and confusion. You have only enough time and
energy to do God’s will. Not getting everything done may be an indicator that
you’re doing far more than God ever intended. Focus leads to a simpler
lifestyle and a saner schedule. Only when you keep your focus can you keep your
peace: ‘You, Lord, give perfect peace to those who keep their purpose firm.
’ Second, it gives you direction.
If you want your life to have impact, consult God, and then do what He tells
you. Don’t confuse activity with productivity. Diffused light has limited
impact, but when light’s focused like a laser it can cut through steel.
Third, it energizes you.
It’s meaningless work, not overwork, that wears you down. George Bernard Shaw
wrote, ‘This is the true joy of life: being used up for a purpose by yourself
as a mighty one; being a force of nature instead of a selfish little clot of
ailments and grievances, complaining that the world will not devote itself to
making you happy
Finally, it determines your legacy.
When people recall your name, what will they associate with it? ‘A good name is
more desirable than great riches; to be esteemed is better than silver or gold’
(Proverbs 22:1 NIV).
Apply
This To Your Life Today... Ultimately, what matters isn’t what others say about
you, but what God says. So focus on the end game.
Prayer for Today
O' heavenly Father thank you for Jesus, Thank you that I found you for it is my
greatest treasure in my life. I believe Lord that if I focus my life to you by
serving you through your Church You will give me a perfect PEACE. I bless you
today Lord for directing my life to be a channel of blessings that influence
others. Empower me Lord by Holy Spirit so that I could consistently serve you
with love. In Jesus name. Amen!
Prayer for Salvation
Father
in heaven I admit that I am a sinner; I repent of all my sins and accept your
Son Jesus Christ as my Personal Lord & Savior Amen. If you mean that prayer
from the bottom of your heart you are now saved, it is God's... promise in John
3:16 - that if you trust His Son (Jesus) you will not perish or die but you
will have ETERNAL LIFE.
To
develop your Faith look for a local Bible Based Church in your area
and serve God first place in your life I promise you that if you do that, God
will take you to a place that you have never dream of and your life will never
be the same again.
Again
congratulations and welcome to the
family of God. God bless you!
Follow me in:
For health tips click this video/blog below now!
http://wealth-health-creator.blogspot.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment