Tuesday, 21 June 2016
Word of Hope for Today
with PRC
Hidden
by God for a Breakthrough
“In the shadow of His hand He has hidden Me.”
Isa 49:2 NKJV
Today’s Insight
When you’re called to
serve God in a particular capacity, it’s not unusual to go through a period of
anonymity where you feel invisible. Isaiah was called of God “from the womb”
(v. 1 NKJV). But he experienced a season of being hidden “in the shadow” while
God perfected his ministry. When a vision takes a long time to come to
fruition, and you’ve sacrificed and worked without recognition or seeing
results, it’s easy to feel like you’re wasting your life. Isaiah was human too.
He got discouraged and said, “I have labored to no purpose…spent my
strength…for nothing” (v. 4 NIV). But just because you feel that
way doesn’t mean it’s true. “God…rewards those who earnestly seek him” (Heb
11:6 NIV), and you’re no exception.
It took thirty years
before Jesus started His public ministry. Moses, David, John the Baptist, and
Paul endured years of obscurity before they were brought to the forefront. In
God’s Kingdom there are no overnight sensations or flash-in-the-pan successes.
One Christian author says: “Anyone who wants to be used of God will experience
hidden years in the backside of the desert. During that time the Lord is
polishing, sharpening and preparing us to fit into His bow, so at the right
time, like ‘a polished shaft’ He can launch us into fruitful service. The
invisible years are years of serving, studying, being faithful in another
person’s ministry and doing the behind-the-scenes work.” The Bible says, “God
is not unjust; he will not forget your work” (Heb 6:10 NIV). Be patient; when
the time is right He will bring forth the fruit He placed inside you.
Prayer for Today
O
heavenly Father thank you for your Word Today. Lord thank you for the privilege
of serving you in the ministry that you have called me to do. Lord I knew that
even no one is appreciating what I am doing for your Kingdom, I believed that
what I have done is not hiding in your sight and I believed that in due season
you will give me a more greater task and you will give me reward and breakthrough
to my ministry. Lord thank you for giving me endurance, patience and sustaining
me in the sleepless nights of serving you because you are the one who give me
strength to perform and doing your will in my life. Allow me to withstand
against opposition, severe trials that I can accomplish your mission. In
Jesus name! Amen!
Prayer for Salvation
Father
in heaven I admit that I am a sinner; I repent of all my sins and accept your
Son Jesus Christ as my Personal Lord & Savior Amen. If you mean that prayer
from the bottom of your heart you are now saved, it is God's... promise in John
3:16 - that if you trust His Son (Jesus) you will not perish or die but you
will have ETERNAL LIFE.
To
develop your Faith look for a local Bible Based Church in your area
and serve God first place in your life I promise you that if you do that, God
will take you to a place that you have never dream of and your life will never
be the same again.
Again
congratulations and welcome to the
family of God.
God
bless you!
Follow
me in:
For
health tips click this video/blog below now!

No comments:
Post a Comment