expr:content='data:blog.isMobile ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> WORD OF HOPE FOR TODAY with Ptr. Rolly Custodio: Do Not Fear (Part-3)

Friday, June 17, 2016

Do Not Fear (Part-3)

Saturday, 18 June 2016
Word of Hope for Today with PRC


Do Not Fear (Part-3)
 “Why are you so fearful?”  Mk 4:40 (NKJV)

Today’s Insight

Following Jesus invariably means going through storms. When you’re in over your head and sinking fast, you learn things about the Lord you’d never know otherwise. At first you wonder, “How did I get into this mess?” Then you start to see His hand at work and end up saying, “Who can this be, that even the wind and the sea obey Him!” (v. 41 NKJV). The disciples finally reached a place where they were willing to follow Jesus—without question. And that’s God’s plan for you. “Don’t be afraid” isn’t a call to naïvety or ignorance. God doesn’t expect us to be oblivious to the challenges life brings. But as long as Peter kept his eyes on Jesus the waves couldn’t take him under. So look to God, stand on His Word, and recall His goodness.

The Bible says, “We must pay much closer attention to what we have heard, so that we do not drift away from it” (Heb 2:1 NAS). Do whatever it takes to keep your eyes on the Lord. C. S. Lewis wrote: “Moods will change, whatever view your reason takes. I know that by experience. Now that I’m a Christian I do have moods in which the whole thing looks very improbable; but when I was an atheist I had moods in which Christianity looked terribly probable…that’s why faith is such a necessary virtue: Unless you teach your moods ‘where to get off,’ you can never be either a sound Christian or a sound atheist, but just a creature dithering to and fro with his beliefs really dependent on the weather and the state of his digestion. Consequently, one must train the habit of faith.” So the word for you today is: Don’t be afraid.  

Prayer for Today

O heavenly Father thank you for your Word Today. Lord thank you for teaching me to focus on your saving hands and not look to the storms that surrounded us. Lord I trust you that you are in control of the storms and even our enemies that who are planning to attack and do evil to me. Lord thank you that you always watch me and protect me because of your love because I am your child, as you have said in your Word that a steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord. Lord in facing every situation in my life increases my faith and trust you always whatever happened. In Jesus name. Amen!

Prayer for Salvation

Father in heaven I admit that I am a sinner; I repent of all my sins and accept your Son Jesus Christ as my Personal Lord & Savior Amen. If you mean that prayer from the bottom of your heart you are now saved, it is God's... promise in John 3:16 - that if you trust His Son (Jesus) you will not perish or die but you will have ETERNAL LIFE.
To develop your Faith look for a local Bible Based Church in your area and serve God first place in your life I promise you that if you do that, God will take you to a place that you have never dream of and your life will never be the same again.
Again congratulations and welcome to the family of God.
God bless you!

Follow me in:

                             
For health tips click this video/blog below now!




No comments:

Post a Comment