Thursday, 16 June 2016
Word of Hope for Today
with PRC
Do
Not Fear (Part-1)
“Why are you so fearful?” Mk 4:40 NKJV
Today’s Insight
Notice
how the disciples reacted to the storm on the Sea of Galilee, and see if you
recognize any of the same traits in yourself:
(1) Fear makes us doubt
God’s care. The
disciples asked Jesus, “Do You not care that we are perishing?” (v. 38 NKJV).
They didn’t ask about His strength: “Can you still the storm?” Or His
knowledge: “Are you aware of the storm?” Or His know-how: “Do you have any
experience with storms?” Instead they voiced doubts about His character: “Do
you not care?” If you let it, fear will erode your confidence in God’s love and
make you forget His faithfulness.
(2) Fear makes us reach
for control. Jesus
was asleep, so the disciples woke Him and said, “Do something, quick!” Fear
comes from a perceived loss of control. When we’re afraid, we grab for a
component of life that we can manage—like our diet, or our job, or the neatness
of our house, or in many cases—people. The more insecure we feel, the more controlling
we tend to become.
(3) Fear makes us
forgetful. The
Bible says, “He cast out the spirits with a word, and healed all who were sick”
(Mt 8:16 NKJV). What a résumé! But fear gives us spiritual amnesia; it makes us
forget what Jesus has already done and how good He has been to us.
And
what was Jesus’ response? “Why are you so fearful? How is it that you have no
faith?” Faith doesn’t eliminate fear; it silences it, robs it of its power, and
draws us closer to God. And when that happens things begin to change for the
better.
Prayer for Today
O heavenly Father thank you for your
Word Today, Lord thank you that are always there in my side wherever I go and whatever
I do. Lord I believed and trust you that you will give me confident and courage
not to fear in facing of every situation in my life because you are there Lord
to help and support me for every battle. Lord I pray to increase my faith in
you and to look not on the mountains but to look into you who made the
mountains. You are awesome God and that you didn’t leave nor forsake me because
your loving kindness is bigger than your life and that you sacrifice yourself
for our salvation and that I will stand still and have courage to face any problems. In Jesus name. Amen!
Prayer for Salvation
Father
in heaven I admit that I am a sinner; I repent of all my sins and accept your
Son Jesus Christ as my Personal Lord & Savior Amen. If you mean that prayer
from the bottom of your heart you are now saved, it is God's... promise in John
3:16 - that if you trust His Son (Jesus) you will not perish or die but you
will have ETERNAL LIFE.
To
develop your Faith look for a local Bible Based Church in your area
and serve God first place in your life I promise you that if you do that, God
will take you to a place that you have never dream of and your life will never
be the same again.
Again
congratulations and welcome to the
family of God.
God bless you!
Follow
me in:
For
health tips click this video/blog below now!
http://wealth-health-creator.blogspot.com/

No comments:
Post a Comment