expr:content='data:blog.isMobile ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> WORD OF HOPE FOR TODAY with Ptr. Rolly Custodio: “You Can Make A Difference”

Sunday, December 21, 2014

“You Can Make A Difference”

Monday, 22 December 2014

Word of Hope for Today by Bro. Rolly Custodio

“You Can Make A Difference”
“By faith Noah…built an ark to save his family.”Heb 11:7 NIV

Today’s Insight

The story of Noah teaches us: 

(1) You can make a difference in your family. “By faith Noah…built an ark to save his family.” Noah’s decision didn’t just benefit him personally, it saved his entire household. It took many years, but he did it. And by God’s grace you can win your family to Christ too. 

(2) You can make a difference for future generations. Noah not only survived the flood, but God used him to start the world all over again. What a calling! What an impact! What a legacy! “The eyes of the Lord search the whole earth in order to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him” (2Ch 16:9 NLT). God is looking for people who will partner with Him in fulfilling His purposes in the earth. But to qualify:

(a) You must be willing to stand out in the crowd. Noah believed in his vision when nobody else did. Difference-makers are different. Don’t let that bother you.

(b) You must not be afraid to do something for the first time. Don’t let the words, “It’s never been done before,” keep you from obeying God. Folks probably told Noah, “It’s not raining. Who needs a boat?” But they were wrong and Noah was right.

(c) You must endure the rain in order to see the rainbow. So take your stand and believe God, for what He’s promised He will perform (Jer 1:12). 

(3) You can make a difference at any age. Stop putting yourself down because of your age. Noah was five hundred years old when he started preaching and building the ark. It’s not over until God says it’s over!

Application

“Because you were born to family of poor and then everybody will be poor as the Bible says (Proverbs 8:35)  “If you found the Lord you find life and special favor from Him” When you believe His Word on Jeremiah 29:11 “ For I knew the Plans I have for you declares the Lord plans to prosper you and not harm you plan to give you Hope and a Bright Future”  it will happen to your life. When you make God first place in your life, your life will come to order and you will be richer not only financially but most of all spiritually. When you focus on the vision that God gave to you whatever circumstances or irregardless of your age you will succeed because God will supply all resources that you need and HE is with you always and that's the bottom line!

Today’s Prayer

Heavenly Father, Thank you for your Word Today.  Lord thank you for giving me wisdom to impact and influence the world to bring into your Kingdom. Lord I will not see my past mistakes and my family situation but I will see what you can do for me and believe your Word even majority is against me and even I have no qualification but I have faith in your Lord that you will go with me as I follow the vision that you gave to me and most especially you will give me strength and wisdom to carry on the task that you want me to do irregardless of my age and background I will walk by faith and not by sight because I believe that I can make a difference to bless others and to bring you into your kingdom for your glory. In Jesus’ Name. Amen!

Prayer for Salvation

Lord I admit I am a sinner I repent of all my sins and I receive you into my heart as my personal Lord and Savior, In Jesus Name! Amen. If you mean that prayer above from the bottom of your heart you are now saved. It is God’s Word promise in John 3:16 that if you trust His Son Jesus you will not die but you will have Eternal Life. Welcome to the family of God. In order for you to grow in your faith with God please do these consistently starting today; 1. Pray always 2. Read your Bible Daily 3. Attend Church Services Regularly 4. Attend Prayer Meeting, Bible Study, Church Seminars and make God first place in your life with your talents and finances 5. Lastly, witness Jesus to others that they may receive Eternal Life also.

Follow me below now!

For health tips please see this video below now!




No comments:

Post a Comment