expr:content='data:blog.isMobile ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> WORD OF HOPE FOR TODAY with Ptr. Rolly Custodio: Great Things Happen for Those Who Believes (Part-1)

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Great Things Happen for Those Who Believes (Part-1)

Sunday, 14 December 2014

Word of Hope for Today by Bro. Rolly Custodio

Great Things Happen for Those Who Believes (Part-1)
“When I heard these things, I sat down and wept.” Nehemiah 1:4 NIV

Today’s Insight

In spite of impossible odds and implacable enemies, Nehemiah rebuilt the walls of Jerusalem in just fifty-two days. It was an incredible accomplishment! And he wasn’t even a builder; he was a waiter in the palace of King Artaxerxes, a heathen monarch.

Robert Goddard says, “It’s difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.” So before you say, “It can’t be done,” or “I don’t have the qualifications,” examine Nehemiah’s story. In fact, that’s what we’re going to do for the next few days. 

The first lesson we learn is: 

You must find a need that moves you. “They said to me…‘The wall of Jerusalem is broken down, and its gates have been burned with fire.’ When I heard these things, I sat down and wept. For some days I mourned…fasted and prayed before…God” (vv. 3-4 NIV). And what did Nehemiah fast and pray for? “Give your servant success” (v. 11 NIV). When you find a need that moves you to tears and causes you to say, “Something must be done about this!” the chances are that God’s calling you to do something about it.

Application

You may be a leader like Nehemiah, or you may simply be like one of the followers who helped him. Either way, when God stirs your heart about a need, He’s calling you to get involved and take action. If you’re willing to say yes, He will place the resources of heaven at your disposal. When your heart says, “This is what I was born to do,” you may have found your life’s vision. 

Today’s Prayer

Heavenly Father, Thank you for your Word Today.  Lord helps me to identify the urgent need of your Church and I believe Lord that the urgent need is to reach out people and show your love to them and to share Your Good News To them that while we were still sinners Christ died for us to pay the price of our sins. Lord thank you that you took the punishment instead we will be punished but you bore for terrible punishment of our sins when you were crucified on the Cross. Lord thank you for saving us and this is what the world needs is to save them from eternal destruction. Lord helps me to be moved by this dying world to share your Good News always and help them to set free from the habit of sins for your glory In Jesus’ Name. Amen!

Prayer for Salvation

Lord I admit I am a sinner I repent of all my sins and I receive you into my heart as my personal Lord and Savior, In Jesus Name! Amen. If you mean that prayer above from the bottom of your heart you are now saved. It is God’s Word promise in John 3:16 that if you trust His Son Jesus you will not die but you will have Eternal Life. Welcome to the family of God. In order for you to grow in your faith with God please do these consistently starting today; 1. Pray always 2. Read your Bible Daily 3. Attend Church Services Regularly 4. Attend Prayer Meeting, Bible Study, Church Seminars and make God first place in your life with your talents and finances 5. Lastly, witness Jesus to others that they may receive Eternal Life also.

Follow me below now!

For health tips please see this video below now!


No comments:

Post a Comment