Monday, 15 December 2014
Word of Hope for Today by Bro. Rolly Custodio
Great Things Happen
for Those Who Believes (Part-2)
“If it pleases the
king and if your servant has found favor in his sight.” Nehemiah 2:5 NIV
Today’s Insight
The second
lesson we learn is to Pray for favor with the right people.
When
you study the lives of successful people, you’ll find they had vision,
patience, determination, character, and talent. And you’ll also find one more
thing at work—favor. There are some closed doors that will open when you
approach them in faith, and there are other doors that’ll open only with help
from the right people. That’s when you need favor!
Alex
Haley, the author of Roots, had a picture in
his office. It was of a turtle sitting on top of an eight-foot-high fencepost,
and the caption read, “You can be sure he didn’t get up there by himself.”
Nehemiah needed an army to protect him, and resources to enable him to build.
So he prayed, and then went to the one man who could provide what he needed:
the king. He said, “If it pleases the king and if your servant has found favor
in his sight, let him send me to the city in Judah where my fathers are buried
so that I can rebuild it.” And the king did.
Application
There’s
an important lesson here: When your heart is set on promoting God’s kingdom, He
will give you “kingdom connections.” But be careful; your help may not always
come via the people you expect, agree with, or even like. God used a heathen
king to help Nehemiah, and He used a penniless widow to feed the prophet
Elijah. Don’t dictate to God who He can and cannot use. Just pray for favor,
expect it, and accept it with thanks in whatever form He sends it.
Today’s Prayer
Heavenly Father, Thank you for your Word Today. Lord you are in-control of our lives and as
you said that the heart of the King is like a river and you can direct the flow
of his heart where you wishes to be. Lord, I am not popular or a politician but
I am your Child and I deserve your perfect blessings. As you have said Lord that
It is the blessings of the Lord that makes you rich and He adds no sorrow to it.
Lord thank you for choosing me as your Child and I believe that you will give
me favor to what I prayed and dream of. Lord thank you for this privilege and I
am expecting a wonderful and especial favor from you in order to advance your
Kingdom hereon earth for your glory In Jesus’ Name. Amen!
Prayer for Salvation
Lord I admit I am a sinner I repent of all my sins and I receive you
into my heart as my personal Lord and Savior, In Jesus Name! Amen. If you mean
that prayer above from the bottom of your heart you are now saved. It is God’s
Word promise in John 3:16 that if you trust His Son Jesus you will not die but
you will have Eternal Life. Welcome to the family of God. In order for you to
grow in your faith with God please do these consistently starting today; 1.
Pray always 2. Read your Bible Daily 3. Attend Church Services Regularly 4.
Attend Prayer Meeting, Bible Study, Church Seminars and make God first place in
your life with your talents and finances 5. Lastly, witness Jesus to others
that they may receive Eternal Life also.
Follow me below now!
For health tips please
see this video below now!

No comments:
Post a Comment