expr:content='data:blog.isMobile ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> WORD OF HOPE FOR TODAY with Ptr. Rolly Custodio: You Are Included in God’s Will and Testament (Part-1)

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

You Are Included in God’s Will and Testament (Part-1)

Thursday, 13 November 2014

Word of Hope for Today by Bro. Rolly Custodio
You Are Included in God’s Will and Testament (Part-1)
“The word…which can…give you an inheritance.”     Ac 20:32 NIV

Today’s Insight

Linda Knox was in her eighties when she died of malnutrition in her Chicago apartment. Apparently she’d lost her sight, and her mind had failed. Among her belongings they found $171,000 in uncashed checks, $189,000 in works of art, $400,000 in jewels, and $52,000 in antiques. In all, she had an estate worth $822,000—yet she died alone in poverty. And what’s worse, she’d drawn up a will leaving these things to friends and family members. But she never filed it with the courts and it was never executed, so her beneficiaries were unaware of their inheritance. There’s a lesson here for you. When Christ died and went back to heaven, He left a will. And you are named in it! You say, “Where can I find a copy?” In His Word! You’re an “[heir] of God and a [co-heir] with Christ” (Ro 8:17 NKJV). Once that truth gets down into your soul, your attitude toward reading the Bible will be revolutionized. Instead of spending mindless hours watching TV or surfing the Internet, you’ll start meditating “day and night” in the Scriptures. As a result, you’ll start to “prosper in all that you do” (See Jos 1:8; Ps 1:2-3).

 Application

Now you can understand why David said, “I will delight myself in Your commandments, which I love…The law of Your mouth is better to me than thousands of coins of gold and silver” (Ps 119:47, 72 NKJV). Peter wrote: “His divine power has given us everything we need for life…he has given us his very great and precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature” (2Pe 1:3-4 NIV). What more could you ask for?

 Today’s Prayer

Heavenly Father, Thank you for your Word  Today. Lord you are amazing your love for me is unconditional because Lord even I am a sinners you have given me a chance to be your child the moments I received as my Lord and Savior. Lord thank you for what you have done and give me the privilege to be one of your heir thus you include my name in your Will and Testament. Lord thank you so much you’re your goodness in which I cherish throughout my life as David says Lord I delight in your commandments and your law is sweeter than honey. Lord thank you for your promises to bring me into heaven because that is your promise to us to put our name Lord and to inherit eternal life for your glory In Jesus’ Name. Amen

Prayer for Salvation

Lord I admit I am a sinner I repent of all my sins and I receive you into my heart as my personal Lord and Savior Amen. If you mean that prayer above from the bottom of your heart you are now saved. It is God’s Word promise in John 3:16 that if you trust His Son Jesus you will not die but you will have Eternal Life. Welcome to the family of God. In order to grow in your faith with God please do these consistently starting today; 1. Pray always 2. Read your Bible Daily 3. Attend Church Services Regularly 4. Attend Prayer Meeting, Bible Study, Church Seminars and make God first place in your life with your talents and finances 5. Lastly, witness Jesus to others that they may receive Eternal Life also.

For healthy tips please see this video:


Follow me in:

http://rollycustodio.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment