Sunday, 09 November 2014
Word of Hope for Today by Bro. Rolly
Custodio
Connect into God’s Creativity
“He…reveals his
thoughts to man.” Am 4:13 NIV
Today’s Insight
A well-known minister writes: “A while back I bought an
interesting flashlight. Before I decided to buy it I asked the saleslady how
long the battery would last. ‘As long as you do,’ she replied. ‘What do you
mean?’ I queried. ‘You are the battery,’ she explained.
‘There’s no battery inside. You have to pump the handle at the bottom of the
flashlight to make it light up.’ I tried it, and sure enough I generated the
power needed to make it light up! As soon as I stopped pumping the light went
out…If you make the right commitment to an idea but it seems
impossible…pray…and keep pumping. Bright ideas will come your way—ideas that
come from God” (See Isa 48:17). Albert Einstein said it’s important that we
never stop asking questions, or lose our holy curiosity. God’s Word says He
“forms the mountains…creates the wind, and reveals his thoughts to man.”
Imagine tapping into the resources of a God Who knows you and can fill your
mind with imaginative, inspired, innovative “thoughts.” Jesus knows the mind of God, the plans of God, the will of God, and the purposes of God because He is God. And Paul
says, “We understand these things, for we have the mind of Christ” (1Co 2:16
NLT). As Ted Engstrom observes, “Creativity has been built into every one of
us. Each of us lives less of the life God intended when we choose not to
release the creative powers we possess.
Application
” When
you connect/tap into God’s creativity, He helps you see things not as they are, but as they can be. And that can change your life!
Today’s
Prayer
Heavenly Father, Thank you for your
Word today. Lord helps me to understand
that creativity always comes from you and you are the one who gives this gift to
me and with faith we can connect with your creativity power. Lord helps me
realize that what blessings will come into my life it is come from and you just
use our talent to make those things happen or come into reality. Lord let my
gift be share to others for your glory In Jesus’ Name. Amen
Prayer for Salvation
Lord
I admit I am a sinner I repent of all my sins and I receive you into my heart
as my personal Lord and Savior Amen. If you mean that prayer above from the
bottom of your heart you are now saved. It is God’s Word promise in John 3:16
that if you trust His Son Jesus you will not die but you will have Eternal
Life. Welcome to the family of God. In order to grow in your faith with God
please do these consistently starting today; 1. Pray always 2. Read your Bible
Daily 3. Attend Church Services Regularly 4. Attend Prayer Meeting, Bible
Study, Church Seminars and make God first place in your life with your talents
and finances 5. Lastly, witness Jesus to others that they may receive Eternal
Life also.

No comments:
Post a Comment