Tuesday, 25 November 2014
Word of Hope for Today by Bro. Rolly Custodio
Be Responsible
“Don’t try to
disclaim responsibility.” Proverbs 24:11 TLB
Today’s Insight
A woman went shopping one day and came home with a very
expensive dress. Her budget-conscious husband was very upset and demanded to
know what on earth possessed her. “The Devil made me do it,” she replied
sweetly. He asked, “Well, why didn’t you say, ‘Get thee behind me, Satan’?” “I
did,” she replied. “But he said it looked great from the back as well—so I had
to buy it!” Satan is an expert at distorting the truth by getting us to blame
circumstances and other people for our mistakes; that way we never have to take
responsibility. But as Albert Ellis observed: “The best years of your life are
the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You don’t blame them
on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize you control your own
destiny.” Florence Nightingale, hero-nurse of the Crimean War, said, “I
attribute my success to one thing: I never gave or took an excuse.” When a
winner messes up, they admit they were wrong and ask for forgiveness. When a
loser makes a mistake, they immediately look for somebody or something to
blame. The Bible says, “Don’t try to disclaim responsibility by saying you
didn’t know…God…knows you knew! And he will reward…according to [your] deeds.
Application
” David constantly prayed about his shortcomings, and his
honesty helped make him “a man after [God’s] own heart” (1Sa 13:14). Instead of
denying and defending your mistakes, take responsibility, learn from them, and
move on. That’s how you grow!
Today’s Prayer
Heavenly Father, Thank you for your Word Today.
Lord makes me realize that whatever I do I must take responsibility. Lord I ask
you wisdom that before I decide to do something or make crucial decision I
should think many time Lord so that I would not commit mistakes and no one will
be hurting. Lord I ask you to give me
strength and wisdom that I may continue to walk blameless and being responsible
to what I do for your glory In Jesus’ Name. Amen
Prayer for Salvation
Lord I admit I am a sinner I repent of all my sins and I receive you
into my heart as my personal Lord and Savior Amen. If you mean that prayer
above from the bottom of your heart you are now saved. It is God’s Word promise
in John 3:16 that if you trust His Son Jesus you will not die but you will have
Eternal Life. Welcome to the family of God. In order to grow in your faith with
God please do these consistently starting today; 1. Pray always 2. Read your
Bible Daily 3. Attend Church Services Regularly 4. Attend Prayer Meeting, Bible
Study, Church Seminars and make God first place in your life with your talents
and finances 5. Lastly, witness Jesus to others that they may receive Eternal
Life also.
Follow me in:
For healthy tips please
see this video:

No comments:
Post a Comment