Those who greeted me for my 50 th birthday thank you so much from the bottom of my heart and
God bless you all!- Bro. Rolly Custodio
Wednesday, 12 November 2014
Word of Hope for Today by Bro. Rolly Custodio
Yield
on God’s Favor to Handle It
“He will empower you with inner strength.”
Eph 3:16 NLT
Today’s Insight
For
fifteen years Dr. Robert Schuller’s secretary Lois battled cancer, and for
every one of them she served God faithfully. Schuller writes: “I don’t think I
ever met anyone more courageous. Some days she was so ill…getting out of bed
took all the strength she had! She’d deliberately fall out of bed, walk on her
hands and knees to the bathroom, reach for the sink and pull herself up. She’d
force herself to get dressed, stumble into the kitchen, drink some water, eat a
dry piece of toast, search for her purse, and walk to the door. Perspiration
pouring off her forehead, she’d look at her husband and say, ‘Well, Ralph, I
think I can make it now.’ Then she’d get into her car and drive to church. She
was always there before me, and when I arrived with my usual greeting, ‘Good
morning, how are you?’ she’d always smile and say, ‘Great!’ I never knew until
after her funeral what she went through…Only God can give you that kind of
courage.” The Bible says, “From his…unlimited resources [God] will empower you
with inner strength through his Spirit.” There are many ways to say it, but
none more eloquent than the hymnist Annie Johnson Flint, who put it like this:
Application
“When
we have exhausted our store of endurance; when our strength has failed ere the
day is half-done; When we reach the end of our hoarded resources our Father’s
full giving has only begun. His love has no limit…His grace has no measure…His
power no boundary known unto men. For out of His infinite riches in Jesus, He
giveth, and giveth, and giveth again.”
Today’s Prayer
Heavenly Father, Thank you for your Word today.
Lord empowers me by your Word and strengthens me to continue following you and
serving you. Lord don’t leave me when I
am tired or burn out but motivate me to yield in your favor so that I can
handle the task or assignment that you
gave to me and to continue to minister to the lost and to inspire them to serve
always for your glory In Jesus’ Name.
Amen
Prayer for Salvation
Lord I admit I am a sinner I repent of all my sins and I receive you
into my heart as my personal Lord and Savior Amen. If you mean that prayer
above from the bottom of your heart you are now saved. It is God’s Word promise
in John 3:16 that if you trust His Son Jesus you will not die but you will have
Eternal Life. Welcome to the family of God. In order to grow in your faith with
God please do these consistently starting today; 1. Pray always 2. Read your
Bible Daily 3. Attend Church Services Regularly 4. Attend Prayer Meeting, Bible
Study, Church Seminars and make God first place in your life with your talents
and finances 5. Lastly, witness Jesus to others that they may receive Eternal
Life also.
For healthy tips please
see this video:
Follow me in:

No comments:
Post a Comment