Sunday, 8 June 2014
What God Says on You Matters Most (Part-1)
‘[He] will be proved right in what [He] says.’ Romans
3:4 NLT
Today’s Insight
Paul writes, ‘What’s the advantage of being a
Jew?…Yes, there are great benefits! First of all, the Jews were entrusted with
the whole revelation of God. True, some of them were unfaithful; but just
because they were unfaithful, does that mean God will be unfaithful? Of course
not!…[He] will be proved right in what [He] says’ (Romans 3:1-3 NLT).
God has spoken specific
things concerning you. Those things are His will for your life. You must believe
them, carry them within you and speak them over your life. Don’t be held back
by the notion that everybody has to accept what God has said about you. Your
vision should be independent of outside support. That’s a difficult concept to
grasp, especially in a democracy, where others vote and the majority rules.
God’s Kingdom is a theocracy: only one voice and one vote counts – His! Refuse
to put your vision on hold, waiting for everybody to come into agreement with
you. Not only do they not have to support you, they don’t even have to believe
what God has told you! You can’t afford to wait for them to get comfortable
with your vision before you pursue it. When people misunderstand you or refuse
to help you, you can still get there without them.
God is a covenant-making, covenant-keeping God and
what He has spoken over your life will surely come to pass. If you doubt that,
read this: ‘…My Word…will not return to Me empty, but will accomplish what I
desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it’ (Isaiah 55:11 NIV).
That’s all the validation you need!
Parallel verses: Matt
5:3, Luke 18:9-14, Isa 57:14-21, 2 Sam
7:18-29 (Beatitudes: Poor in Spirit)
Today’s Prayer
Heavenly Father, thank you for your Word today.
Lord thank you for giving me a privilege and opportunity to be your son and a
servant of your Vine Yard and Lord you keep your promise to me that If I serve
you faithfully the bless will chase me because that is your plan for us to
prosper us in all things and not to harm us but to give us also hope and a
bright future. Lord I am confident of your Word regardless what others say I am
always trusts your Word and your Commandments for your glory In Jesus’ Name.
Amen!
Prayer for Salvation
Lord
I admit I am a sinner I repent of all my sins and I receive you into my heart
as my personal Lord and Savior Amen. If you mean that prayer above from the
bottom of your heart you are now saved. It is God’s Word promise in John 3:16
that if you trust His Son Jesus you will not die but you will have Eternal
Life. Welcome to the family of God. In order to grow in your faith with God
please do these consistently starting today; 1. Pray always 2. Read your Bible
Daily 3. Attend Church Services Regularly 4. Attend Prayer Meeting, Bible Study,
Church Seminars and make God first place in your life with your talents and
finances 5. Lastly, witness Jesus to others that they may receive Eternal Life
also.
Follow me in:

No comments:
Post a Comment