Monday, 16 June 2014
Word of Hope for Today by Bro. Rolly
Custodio
Our Service Must be centered on Jesus
‘You are worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honor
and power.’ Revelation 4:11NJKV
Today’s Insight
In the book of Revelation, Christ stands knocking
on the door of the last of the seven churches, asking them to let Him in.
Amazing! Did the people inside not miss Him? Here’s a frightening thought: it’s
possible to build a large institution, call it a church, and yet for Jesus to
be marginalized in its emphasis and activities.
The measure of a ministry is
how it treats Christ. Even in emphasizing the importance of Spirit-filled
living, we can produce believers who are Spirit-filled but not Jesus-thrilled! We
can reduce Christianity to principles that work as effectively in the secular
marketplace as they do in the church. John the Revelator saw Christ sitting
upon a throne. Next he heard the voices of a multitude singing, ‘…Worthy is the
Lamb who was slain to receive power and riches and wisdom, and strength and honor
and glory and blessing’ (Revelation
5:12 NKJV)! And it was
a mixed multitude.
‘Every creature which is in Heaven and on the earth
and under the earth and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, I
heard saying: “Blessing and honor and glory and power be to Him who sits on the
throne and to the Lamb, forever and ever”‘ (Revelation
5:13 NKJV)!
London once had two great
preachers. When a lady went to hear the first, Dr Joseph Parker, she left
saying, ‘What a preacher!’ When she went to hear the second, Charles Spurgeon,
she left saying ‘What a Christ!’ Do you love the Lord supremely? Is His name
written on your heart?
Related verses: Ezek 5-9, Mark
11:27-33, Ps 4, Pro 14:17-20
Today’s Prayer
Heavenly Father, thank you for your Word today.
Lord thank you for calling and choosing me to be your Servant and Child upon I
accept you as my Lord and Savior. Lord Jesus let you be my number one priority
in my life so that whatever I do I do it for the glory of God. Lord empowers me
to know you more with your Word and personally you as my Lord and Savior. I am
not moved by any shows or flowery in the presentation in the Church but I am
moved by your Word and by making intimate with you through prayer and
meditation your your glory In Jesus’ Name. Amen!
Prayer for Salvation
Lord
I admit I am a sinner I repent of all my sins and I receive you into my heart
as my personal Lord and Savior Amen. If you mean that prayer above from the
bottom of your heart you are now saved. It is God’s Word promise in John 3:16
that if you trust His Son Jesus you will not die but you will have Eternal
Life. Welcome to the family of God. In order to grow in your faith with God
please do these consistently starting today; 1. Pray always 2. Read your Bible
Daily 3. Attend Church Services Regularly 4. Attend Prayer Meeting, Bible Study,
Church Seminars and make God first place in your life with your talents and
finances 5. Lastly, witness Jesus to others that they may receive Eternal Life
also.
Follow me in:

No comments:
Post a Comment