expr:content='data:blog.isMobile ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> WORD OF HOPE FOR TODAY with Ptr. Rolly Custodio: WAITING IS BEING PATIENCE (PART-01)

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

WAITING IS BEING PATIENCE (PART-01)

Tuesday, 13 May 2014

Word of Hope for Today by Bro. Rolly Custodio


WAITING IS BEING PATIENCE (PART-01)
‘How long, Lord, must I call for help?…’ Habakkuk 1:2 NIV

Today’s Insight

Are you waiting for your vision to start coming to pass, or to find a solution to a problem you’re facing, or for the first signs of fulfilment to a promise God has made you? You’re not the first person to struggle with the idea of waiting, and you won’t be the last. Furthermore, when you get what you’re waiting for now, you’ll begin waiting for something else.

If there’s one word that defines Christian living, it’s – waiting. God said to the prophet Habakkuk, ‘The revelation awaits an appointed time…and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay’ (Habakkuk 2:3 NIV). Why did God say that? Because He was answering the prophet’s question, ‘How long, O Lord, must I call for help, but You do not listen?’ Look at the patriarch Job. Covered in boils and totally bankrupt, he says, ‘If a man dies, shall he live again? All the days of my hard service I will wait, ’till my change comes’ (Job 14:14 NKJV).

Waiting for things to change is not easy. So what should you do while you’re waiting? Pour yourself into the job at hand; otherwise you’ll shortchange your own future. James writes, ‘Be patient…See how the farmer waits for the land to yield its valuable crop, patiently waiting for the autumn and spring rains. You too, be patient and stand firm…’ (James 5:7-8NIV).

What God has in store for you is worth any price you have to pay and any season of waiting you have to go through.

Parallel verses: Acts 14-15, Mark 1:14-22, Ps 16, Pro 11:1-2

Today’s Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank you for your Word today. Lord thank you for waiting with you and I believe Lord that you are training me to be patience in every aspects of my life and to have sustain myself for something to change myself and to the desire that I need. Lord thank you for being patience with me of my procrastination and laziness. Lord thank you for your understanding and Lord empower me to always wait for your will so that I will be change the way you want me to be  for your glory In Jesus’ Name. Amen!

Prayer for Salvation

Lord I admit I am a sinner I repent of all my sins and I receive you into my heart as my personal Lord and Savior Amen. If you mean that prayer above from the bottom of your heart you are now saved. It is God’s Word promise in John 3:16 that if you trust His Son Jesus you will not die but you will have Eternal Life. Welcome to the family of God. In order to grow in your faith with God please do these consistently starting today; 1. Pray always 2. Read your Bible Daily 3. Attend Church Services Regularly 4. Attend Prayer Meeting, Bible Study, Church Seminars and make God first place in your life with your talents and finances 5. Lastly, witness Jesus to others that they may receive Eternal Life also.

Follow me in:

http://rollycustodio.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment