Wednesday, 14 May 2014
Word of Hope for Today by Bro. Rolly
Custodio
WAITING IS BEING PATIENCE (PART-02)
‘…I will wait, ’til my change comes.’ Job 14:14 NKJV
Today’s Insight
Before you quit and give up in discouragement,
consider the long and difficult process by which a butterfly emerges from its
cocoon. If you try to rush God’s purpose and process in your life, you’ll
produce something deformed, something that can’t get off the ground and fly.
Perhaps you’re thinking, ‘I can’t wait for this to be over.’ That’s
understandable. Job couldn’t either. He said, ‘All the days of my hard service
I will wait, ’til my change comes.’ But by God’s grace he survived, and ended
up with twice as much as he lost.
So hold on, your change is coming! God won’t give
up on you, so don’t give up on Him! There’s a work going on in you right now.
Something is dying that has to die, so that something better can be brought to
life. Let it happen. Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego told a king, ‘We will not
bow down to your gods’ (Daniel 3:18). Don’t bow to temptation, or to
manipulation, or to ungodly persuasion. Don’t try to keep up with the Joneses,
or surrender to selfish ambition and self-promotion. Don’t bow to the spirit of
anxiousness and impatience. Continue to walk by faith and not by sight, knowing
that ‘…[God] is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all we are able to ask
or think…’ (Ephesians 3:20 KJV).
They say, ‘Good things come to those who wait.’ The
determining factor is Whoyou are waiting for. God says there’s a purpose for
all these things (Ecclesiastes 3:1). Wait, God will make the pieces fit
together. He won’t disappoint you.
Today’s Prayer
Heavenly Father, thank you for your Word today.
Lord thank you for teaching me to wait on you and I trust you Lord that with
waiting I will develop tremendous patience to carry the task or mission that
you want me to do. Lord strengthens me and allow me to stay patience and to
walk by faith knowing that you are arrainging everything in my behalf. Lord
thank you for being patience with me and I believe that in your perfect time
you will change the way you want me to be a good and faithful servant. Lord use
me as an instrument of your blessings and share your goodness and being patience
with them so that they can also see your goodness through for your glory In
Jesus’ Name. Amen!
Prayer for Salvation
Lord
I admit I am a sinner I repent of all my sins and I receive you into my heart
as my personal Lord and Savior Amen. If you mean that prayer above from the
bottom of your heart you are now saved. It is God’s Word promise in John 3:16
that if you trust His Son Jesus you will not die but you will have Eternal
Life. Welcome to the family of God. In order to grow in your faith with God
please do these consistently starting today; 1. Pray always 2. Read your Bible
Daily 3. Attend Church Services Regularly 4. Attend Prayer Meeting, Bible Study,
Church Seminars and make God first place in your life with your talents and
finances 5. Lastly, witness Jesus to others that they may receive Eternal Life
also.
Follow me in:

No comments:
Post a Comment