Saturday, 17 May 2014
Word of Hope for Today by Bro. Rolly
Custodio
Perfect Timing for Fulfillment of Your Dream
‘There is a time for everything… a time to weep and
a time to laugh. ’Ecclesiastes 3:1-4 NIV
Today’s Insight
Optimists tend to believe that life is mostly good;
pessimists, that it’s mostly bad. Life is both. And only those who embrace that
truth are able to find fulfilment. Why? Because those who accept it but don’t
embrace it become apathetic, meeting every difficulty with a shrug and a sigh.
They may survive, but they won’t be successful.
To succeed in your dreams you must be proactive, in
bad times as well as good. If you examine the lives of successful people you’ll
discover they always do what’s right no matter how they feel, and by doing
right – they end up feeling good. On the other hand, unsuccessful people tend
to wait to feel good before they do what’s right. As a result, they neither do
what’s right nor feel good. Often you won’t feel like doing the right thing,
but you need to do it anyway.
Nelson Mandela said: ‘I have discovered the secret
that after climbing a great hill, one finds many more hills to climb. I have
taken a moment here to rest, to steal a view of the glorious vista that
surrounds me, to look back on the distance I have come. But I can rest only for
a moment, for with freedom come responsibilities, and I dare not linger, for my
long walk is not yet ended.’
If you always do the right thing – despite how you feel,
despite what others may say or do in response – you will be satisfied with
yourself. And that, at the end of the day, will do a lot to determine whether
you feel fulfilled.
Today’s Prayer
Heavenly Father, thank you for your Word today.
Lord thank you for teaching me how to act rightly and not arrogant even the
storms or pressures are against me. Lord strengthens me to be gentle in all my
response to my detractor or enemies for I believe that in your perfect time you
will vindicate me and give me favor in order to advance the mission or race that you set before me for
your glory In Jesus’ Name. Amen!
Prayer for Salvation
Lord
I admit I am a sinner I repent of all my sins and I receive you into my heart
as my personal Lord and Savior Amen. If you mean that prayer above from the
bottom of your heart you are now saved. It is God’s Word promise in John 3:16
that if you trust His Son Jesus you will not die but you will have Eternal
Life. Welcome to the family of God. In order to grow in your faith with God
please do these consistently starting today; 1. Pray always 2. Read your Bible
Daily 3. Attend Church Services Regularly 4. Attend Prayer Meeting, Bible Study,
Church Seminars and make God first place in your life with your talents and
finances 5. Lastly, witness Jesus to others that they may receive Eternal Life
also.
Follow me in:

No comments:
Post a Comment