expr:content='data:blog.isMobile ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> WORD OF HOPE FOR TODAY with Ptr. Rolly Custodio: Do Good

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Do Good


Friday, 29 Nov. 2013

Word of Hope for Today by Bro. Rolly Custodio



Do Good

…As we have opportunity, let us do good to all…’ Galatians 6:10

Today’s Insight

Your Bible says, ‘Do not forget to do good and to share…’ (Hebrews 13:16 NKJV). ‘To him who knows to do good and does not do it, to him it is sin’ (James 4:17 NKJV). ‘…Those who have believed in God should be careful to maintain good works. These things are good and profitable to men’ (Titus 3:8 NKJV). Addressing the graduation class at Villanova University, journalist Anna Quindlen said: ‘Don’t confuse your life with your work. What you are will always be more important than what you do. There will be many others with your same degree, doing what you want to do, maybe doing it better. But you have sole custody not only of your life, but of your mind and of your heart. It’s easier to write a CV than craft a spirit or build a character. And a CV is cold comfort when you’re sad, broke, or lonely, or when you’ve got back the test results and they’re not so good. I no longer consider myself the center of the universe. I show up. I listen. I try to laugh. I make my marriage vows mean something. I pray. I’m good to my friends, because without them I’d be a cardboard cutout. Get a life, not a manic pursuit of the next promotion or bigger pay-cheque or larger house. Do you really think you’d care about these things if you had an aneurysm or found a lump in your breast? Get a life in which you are generous. All of you want to do well, but if you don’t do good, doing well will never be enough.’

Parallel verses: Gen 25:19 - 27:46, Jn 14:26 - 15:4, Ps 146 , Prov 31:18-21

Today’s Prayer

Heavenly Father thank you for your Word today. Lord, I come before you with a humble heart. Lord I thank you for your goodness to us and for teaching that we must take care our life more than our work. Lord thank you that your relationship to us is so strong and that we are to be careful with our relationship to others than destroying them with our money and wicked acts in order to take advantage with them. Lord teach me to always walk in for your glory. In Jesus Name, Amen! Prayer for Salvation Lord I admit I am a sinner I repent of all my sins and I receive you into my heart as my personal Lord and Savior Amen. If you mean that prayer above from the bottom of your heart you are now saved. It is God’s Word promise in John 3:16 that if you trust His Son Jesus you will not die but you will have Eternal Life. Welcome to the family of God. In order to grow in your faith with God please do these consistently starting today; 1. Pray always 2. Read your Bible Daily 3. Attend Church Services Regularly 4. Attend Prayer Meeting, Bible Study, Church Seminars and make God first place in your life with your talents and finances 5. Lastly, witness Jesus to others that they may receive Eternal Life also.

Follow/ likes/ subscribed to me in:

http://facebook.com/JesusistheWealthCreator
http://youtube.com/rollycustodio
http://twitter.com/rollycustodio77
http://facebook.com/rollycustodioministries
http://netlog.com/custodiorolly http://scribd.com/srvtech7
http://rollycustodio.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment