Sunday, 17 November 2013
Word of Hope for Today with Bro. Rolly Custodio
ADAPTING TO CHANGE
‘…Along
unfamiliar paths I will guide them…’ Isaiah
42:16
Today’s Wisdom
Change forces us out of our comfort zone and into the discomfort of the
unfamiliar. And while it can turn your world upside down, it makes you face
your greatest fears and deal with the things that steal your joy, peace, and
confidence. Change can be your friend or foe, depending on how you use it.
Running away turns it into an enemy; embracing and learning from it makes it
one of your greatest allies. C. Neil Strait said: ‘Change is always hardest for
the man who’s in a rut for he has scaled down his living to that which he can
handle comfortably, and welcomes no change or challenge that would lift him
up.’ When you are facing the unknown, instead of automatically going into
resistance mode, ‘…Fix your eyes on what lies before you…stay on the safe path’
(Proverbs 4:25-26 NLT). Ask yourself: What is God trying to teach me? How can I
become stronger and wiser? What opportunities does it hold? John Mason says:
‘Correction and change always result in fruit…One change makes way for the
next, giving you the opportunity to grow. Every time you think you’re ready to
graduate from the school of experience, somebody thinks up a new course…If you
can figure out when to stand firm and when to bend, you’ve got it made.’ You
don’t have to fear what lies ahead. ‘…Along unfamiliar paths I will guide them;
I will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places
smooth…I will not forsake them.’ God never closes a door without opening
another one—but you must be willing to walk through it.
Parallel Verses: Deuteronomy 18-21, Mark 7:14-23, Psalm 37:32-40 Prov 12:4-6 , Proverbs 12:4-6
Today’s Prayer
Heavenly Father thank you for introducing the new approach in my life
and thank you for the faith that you gave me because it changes progressively
in growth. Lord instructs me to trust you in any changes happened to my life so
that I can walk positively with hope and courage to face every changes in my
life. Lord thank you for these changes that helps me to level up my faith. Use
me to introduce change to others for your glory. In Jesus Name, Amen!
Prayer for Salvation (This is your breakthrough because when you
find Jesus in your life you had found the greatest treasure of all. Receive Him
as your Lord & Savior)
Lord I admit I am a
sinner I repent of all my sins and I receive you into my heart as my personal
Lord and Savior Amen. If you mean that prayer above from the bottom of your
heart you are now saved. It is God’s Word that He promise in John 3:16 that if
you trust His Son Jesus you will not die but you will have Eternal Life.
Welcome to the family of God. In order to grow in your faith with God please do
these consistently starting today; 1. Pray always 2. Read your Bible Daily 3.
Attend Church Services Regularly 4. Attend Prayer Meeting and Bible Study and
serve God first place in your life, in your talent and money 5. Witness Jesus
to others that they may receive salvation too.
Follow me in:


Everyone needs to read it change your perspective on how you adapt to change.
ReplyDelete