6 May 2020, 6:24AM
Word of Hope for Today with PRC
Message: Listen To God's Word and Teach Them To Your Children so that they will have confidence in God and Not to follow the former stubborn and rebellious ancestors. (Psalm 78:1-8)
Today's Insight:
As I meditate God's Word this 3:00AM early this morning and I cried out loud to the Lord and ask God why there is Covid 19 and God Told Me and I sense in my Spirit that I want to teach all the Mellineal children on this generation that I AM GOD, The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, The Living God of Israel and I am the Father of your Lord Jesus Christ and in Him I am well placed He will return again very soon but for the meantime I will show to these Mellineal Children or Mellineal Generation that I am still in control and I'm still the Living God who seats on the Throne with my Son Jesus Christ and Holy Spirit who monitored all the movements of the earth and the needs of all the people.
For the Millennial children whispers to me that they should respect me and stay away from the worldly desires and seek me through Church because without apart from me you'll get tired and can never satisfy by the world in which you live in. If you'll millennial still in stubbornness and rebellion to me and to your parents worst thing will happen to all of you just like the stubborn generation of Israel before they suffered and became slaves and God sent countries upon countries to conquer them until they honor me and their parents.
For those who have been in Christ before and become backslider because of the offer of this world, they forget me and the goodness that i have shown to them and because of their wealth possessions they continually forget me and do their evil desires and boast their own. Worst things they forget the Church that i used to harness them and grow spiritually and stay to their supposively abundant life and as i've said without apart from me you can do nothing. Temporarily you can stay in your feet with your massive wealth and self confident but in the long run you'll be failed because I am the Living God who knows the end from the beginning and I control everything and untold wisdom comes from me and I am in-charge to put kings and and strip them off with their position. Don't put your confidence in yourself because you will always get frustrated because you're imperfect being even you have the wealth of this world. So God is telling us the former believers to come back and don't put your confident in your wealth and yourself for this is possession
is only temporary and that what you are holding now will banished very soon but if you put your confidence in God or return again to me and don't rely in your wealth and your strength then i will restore all of those things that you lost and empower and strengthen you of any life's situation and if you obey me you'll be prosperous and successful than ever before but most of all you'll peace and understand that guards your heart in Christ Jesus.
is only temporary and that what you are holding now will banished very soon but if you put your confidence in God or return again to me and don't rely in your wealth and your strength then i will restore all of those things that you lost and empower and strengthen you of any life's situation and if you obey me you'll be prosperous and successful than ever before but most of all you'll peace and understand that guards your heart in Christ Jesus.
For those faithful believers and parents God said continue to be faithful, stand firm and be strong and courageous. (1 Cor.16:13)
As I continue to hear God's voice in my Spirit. God touch my very heart and soul and cried out to God and God calm me with His Powerful Voice and said?my son Is there anything that is difficult to me and He said No No No...And I can stop Corona Virus or Covid 19 in a split of second what I want to these two months lockdown that those unfaithful and rebellious millennial children and backsliders will obey me and obey their parents and come back to their owned respective Churches so that they will be restores and will be trained and grow again.
And for those faithful servants and believers don't lose your confident in God and always trust Him. no matters what happens to your life. If evil father can give good gifts to his children how much more our God in heaven knew how to give good gifts (needs, wisdom and direction) to his faithful children. And at the end of God's whisper in my Spirit, God said to me, Don't worry everything will come to an end especially this Covid-19 and even yourself don't push too hard in your living or trading business but one thing you'll do always is to push too hard in prayer, praising, worshiping and serving me regularly and have faith on me because i will take charge everything that you need.
Wow na wow talaga ako after meditation my confident level in God raises from 100% to 1,000% and He said to me I will use you mightily to share my Good News to each person that you'll encounter and inspire others so that their level of confident in God will grow and i will equip you with all what you need so that my gospel will share and everyone will be saved. As i completed hearing God's voice in my Spirit, I thank God and sing Him Give Thanks. After more than one hour meditation. God shows this to me and confirm in His written Word of God as I opened the Bible;
Psalm 78:1-8
1 My people, hear my teaching; listen to the words of my mouth. 2 I will open my mouth with a parable; I will utter hidden things, things from of old— 3 things we have heard and known, things our ancestors have told us. 4 We will not hide them from their descendants; we will tell the next generation the praiseworthy deeds of the LORD, his power, and the wonders he has done. 5 He decreed statutes for Jacob and established the law in Israel, which he commanded our ancestors to teach their children, 6 so the next generation would know them, even the children yet to be born, and they in turn would tell their children. 7 Then they would put their trust in God and would not forget his deeds but would keep his commands. 8 They would not be like their ancestors— a stubborn and rebellious generation, whose hearts were not loyal to God, whose spirits were not faithful to him.
Prayer for Today:
Lord thank you for you are an awesome God. If my heart desires and ask you wonderful questions you are the Lord to answer us in our Spirit and through your Bible or God's Word. Thank you so much for this wonderful time that you gave to me and I inspired to much and more than that I expect. Lord I pray that those Millennial Children or Millennial Generations, Backslider Christians and even faithful Christians read this message from you and answer precisely why you send Covid-19. Lord make them inspired that you are still in control of our situations and you are still in Heaven watching us and provide all our needs. Lord I pray that this message will inspire them and move them to come back to you, to their churches and to return the respect of all their parents. Lord thank you also for letting my burden in my trading business becomes light and you promise Lord than your plan for me is not calamity or disaster but your plan Lord is to give us Hope and a bright Future and thank you in advance that you will bring me to other places to empower, teach and train your people so that they will be prepared for every good works and lack nothing. Thank you Lord to all what you have done in our life especially for allowing Covid 19 pandemic to lockdown us and taught us not to rely in our self and wealth or the desires of this world but we must put 100% our confident in You and your Word. In Jesus Name Amen.
Prayer for Salvation:
Lord I come before you with humility and admit that I am sinner from childhood to present. And I confess all my sins that i committed sins and receive you into my heart as my Personal Lord and Savior in Jesus Name. Amen. If you say or mean that little prayer from the bottom of your heart you are now saved. God's promise in John 3:16 that if you believed on Him you'll receive Eternal Life. Likewise in John 1:12 "Those who received Him, He gave the right to become Children of God not born of the Flesh but Born of the Spirit. God's Word after you received Jesus as your Personal Lord and Saviors your name will be written in the Book of Life';
"Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven." - Luke 10:20, KJV
In order of your faith to grow spiritually follow the five (5) simple steps below;
1. Attend Church regularly.
2. Pray always.
3. Attend Bible Study and Prayer Meeting.
4. Let your life use by God and find your ministry in Church where you are good at.
5. Witness Jesus to others.
2. Pray always.
3. Attend Bible Study and Prayer Meeting.
4. Let your life use by God and find your ministry in Church where you are good at.
5. Witness Jesus to others.
Thank you and God bless you!
PRC
Follow me in my Facebook Fun Page: https://tiny.cc/wordofhopefor2day

No comments:
Post a Comment