Saturday, 6 June 2015
Word of Hope for Today with Ptr. Rolly
Custodio
The Lord Jesus is our Comforter (Part-2)
“As one whom
his mother comforts, so I will comfort you.” Isa 66:13 NKJV
Today’s Insight
When you’re troubled, remember:
(1)
God’s comfort is real. Do you recall being sad or afraid as a child? And do you
remember feeling the comfort of your mother’s presence? God’s comfort is even
more real than your mother’s was then. “As one whom his mother comforts, so I
will comfort you.” God’s more concerned about you now than your mother was in
your childhood. “Can a mother forget the baby at her breast…? Though she may
forget, I will not forget you! See, I have engraved you on the palms of my
hands” (Isa 49:15-16 NIV).
(2)
The Comforter lives in you. When we’re suffering, God seems
distant and inaccessible. But He’s not. Jesus resolved that concern for His
anxious disciples—then and now. “I will pray the Father, and he shall give you
another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever” (Jn 14:16).
(3)
Scripture brings comfort. The apostle reminds us “that we
through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope” (Ro 15:4).
Application
You can always count on God when you need
comfort! The Holy Spirit who forever abides in you is closer to you than
the air you breathe. He’s equipped, willing, and able to comfort you. He will
sometimes do it by reminding you of a verse from a hymn, a line from a poem, a
sermon you heard, etc. When He does, believe it. Say to yourself repeatedly:
“The God of all comfort lives permanently in me!” When you’re down, you
may not feel like reading the Bible. Do it anyhow. It’ll bring you the comfort
you long for.
Today’s Prayer
Heavenly Father, Thank you for your Word today. Lord thank
you for giving and sending the Holy Spirit in my life who always comforts me.
Thank you that you have a Word in the Bible that you promise to come if we
believe. Lord thank you for the perfect peace and real comfort in my life. Lord
I believe in your Word that if we ask the Holy Spirit to help me He will be
there to comfort me and He is always there to strengthens me and guides me to walk worthy in your presence for your
glory In Jesus’ Name. Amen!
Prayer
for Salvation
Lord
I admit I am a sinner I repent of all my sins and I receive you into my heart
as my personal Lord and Savior Amen. If you mean that prayer above from the
bottom of your heart you are now saved. It is God’s Word promise in John 3:16
that if you trust His Son Jesus you will not die but you will have Eternal
Life. Welcome to the family of God. In order to grow in your faith with God
please do these consistently starting today; 1. Pray always 2. Read your Bible
Daily 3. Attend Church Services Regularly 4. Attend Prayer Meeting, Bible
Study, Church Seminars and make God first place in your life with your talents
and finances 5. Lastly, witness Jesus to others that they may receive Eternal
Life also.
Follow
me in:
For
health tips click this video/blog below now!

No comments:
Post a Comment