expr:content='data:blog.isMobile ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> WORD OF HOPE FOR TODAY with Ptr. Rolly Custodio: Message: Forgetting What Lies Behind and Reaching Forward What Lies Ahead

Friday, May 3, 2019

Message: Forgetting What Lies Behind and Reaching Forward What Lies Ahead

Saturday, 4 May 2019
Word of Hope for Today with PRC


Message: Forgetting What Lies Behind and Reaching Forward What Lies Ahead

I believed that one thing that persons can't move on and become successful because they recalled the past bad experiences and dwell on it to stop them what God wants them to be instead got lessons to the setback or learned in your mistakes and get the major lessons on it so that you can move freely and become more wiser than before in order to be successful.

That's what happened to me in previous business dealing. I deal with wrong guys and I lost of Millions of my dealing to them but now I forgot all those tragic experienced and I controlled my business today and I am more wiser than my dealings before as of today. I move forward because if I dwell on the past I can't get over because those money that i lost I earned with blood and sweat as Overseas Filipino Workers but now I am recovering up with Traditional Business which Total Network Vehicle Transport Services. God is so good and faithful that He did not allow to lost all my money but He set me for a comeback and Now for Crypto Business I learned lessons more with fundamentals, technical and insider of coins or stock market and I traded myself and If invest to others both crypto mining and crypto trading i see to it that I researched well and see to that it is realistic profits not overboard profits which usually turn into scam. There are a lot of mentors that push me forward and I gained momentum to regain my lost I thank them like Patrick Bet David (Founder of Valuetainment) who pushed me to upscale my traditional business and always outwork, out strategize and outlast my competitors and even break all my previous records to be ahead or have an edge or grit in business competitions and Dan Lok (Founder and King of High Ticket Sales) who teaches me Triangular Sources of Income to focus and maintain first your highly skilled profession and go to scalable business and further look realistic high return of investments.

I like Apostle Paul said in Philippians 3:13-14 (NASB).
13 Brethren, I do not regard myself as having laid hold of it yet; but one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, 14 I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Join Minds Social Media and get paid by Minds for posting content, comments, sharing and chatting: 1 Minds Token= $0.15 and you can encash it or use it for buying more views https://bit.ly/rollyminds7 (Results since joining Minds on 17 Feb. to 4 May, 2019, 77 days : received free 60.35 Minds Tokens, free 257 subscribers and free 46,802 views)

Join our FB Group Word of Hope for Today: http://bit.ly/wordofhopefor2dayfbgroup
Follow me in my blog: https://bit.ly/wordofhopefor2day


No comments:

Post a Comment