Tuesday, 26 May 2015
WORD OF HOPE FOR TODAY BY by Bro. Rolly Custodio
YOUR GENEROSITY IN LIFE WILL BRING GOOD RESULTS
“The measure you use…will be measured to you.” Luke6:38 NIV
Today’s Insight
As Rebekah stood by a well, a stranger approached her and asked for a drink. She said yes, and offered to water his ten camels also (Ge 24:19). Do the math. One camel can drink twenty gallons, so ten can consume two hundred gallons. Two hundred gallons drawn with a five-gallon jar, equals forty trips back and forth to the well. Forty trips at three minutes each, equals two hours. Think about it: Rebekah showed uncommon kindness to a stranger, and became the bride of Isaac and an heir to Abraham’s fortune.
What are the lessons here?
(1) You determine the level at which you receive by the level at which you give. “Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you” (Lk 6:38 NIV).
(2) When you give, your loved ones get blessed too. After Abraham’s servant revealed who he was, he brought out gold and garments and gave them to Rebekah. But he also gave precious things to her family. The rewards of your generosity will always overflow and touch the lives of those around you.
(3) When you give, your generosity will often outlive you. Imagine what the world would be like if Michelangelo had said, “I don’t do ceilings”; or Noah had said, “I don’t do boats”; or Mary had said, “I don’t do virgin births”; or Paul had said, “I don’t do letters”; and if Jesus had said, “I don’t do crosses.”
Application
Give, and your generosity will outlive you and bless those who follow you.
Today’s Prayer
Heavenly Father, Thank you for your Word today. Lord thank you for giving me work and abundant blessings. Lord I knew that many unfortunate families out there empower me Lord to make the first move this year to help others irregardless of problems they have. Lord uses me as instrument of blessings this year and strengthens me to serve with love and joy in my heart for your glory In Jesus’ Name. Amen!
Prayer for Salvation
Lord I admit I am a sinner I repent of all my sins and I receive you into my heart as my personal Lord and Savior Amen. If you mean that prayer above from the bottom of your heart you are now saved. It is God’s Word promise in John 3:16 that if you trust His Son Jesus you will not die but you will have Eternal Life. Welcome to the family of God. In order to grow in your faith with God please do these consistently starting today; 1. Pray always 2. Read your Bible Daily 3. Attend Church Services Regularly 4. Attend Prayer Meeting, Bible Study, Church Seminars and make God first place in your life with your talents and finances 5. Lastly, witness Jesus to others that they may receive Eternal Life also.
Follow me in:
For health tips click this video/blog below now!

No comments:
Post a Comment